See more Tiles
Lyla Blue & white Matt Patterned Porcelain Wall & floor Tile, Pack of 24, (L)250mm (W)215mm
Sold & shipped by B&Q
Lyla is a range of on-trend tiles designed in a unique ‘lily pad’ shape to help you create a standout feature in any space. These tiles are also made from porcelain, making them suitable for use in high-traffic areas of the home.
- Suitable for Any room, including wet-rooms
- Slip Resistance - Medium
- Frost protected
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating
- We recommend that tiles are fixed in accordance with British Standard BS5385 Parts 1 to 5 and BS8000 Part 11. Ensure that the surface to be tiled is sound, clean, dry and free of dust, grease or any loose material. All surfaces must be completely secure without any obvious deflection and capable of carrying the additional weight of the tile. Because of the strength of the porcelain we recommend using an electric diamond wheel tile cutter with a diamond encrusted blade, particularly for irregular or curved cuts. Always follow the grout manufacturer instructions.
- Easy to clean and maintain with mild detergent.
- Guarantee - 10 years
Features and benefits
Featuring a chalk blue finish with a striking geometric white line to create a contemporary look to any room, the way you choose to lay your tiles will have a huge impact on how your space looks and feels. Try different laying options to create a completely different look. Don’t be put off by the irregular shape, this can be used as a feature to create a zigzag pattern to your edging which is beautiful and unique.
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, on the wall or on the floor
- Features an encaustic effect, matt finish
- Create a striking feature wall or floor that is unique to you
- These tiles do not require sealing and are ready for immediate installation
|Brand||House of Mosaics|
|Colour||Blue & white|
|Location||Indoor & outdoor|
|Tile body coloured||Not coloured|