See more Circular saws
Mac Allister 1500W 220-240V 190mm Corded Circular saw MSCS1500
- Guarantee - 2 years
- Comes with TCT blade (190mm x 16mm x 24T), parallel guide, hex key and instruction manual
Features and benefits
The robust Mac Allister 190mm circular saw delivers precise and powerful cuts thanks to it's laser cutting guide that ensures accuracy while you work.
- Spindle lock allows easy blade replacement
- The lock-off safety button prevents unexpected starts
- Features an adjustable shoe for sawing at an angle between 0° & 45°
- Dust extraction keeps your work area free of dust
- The 24-tooth, tungsten carbide dipped blade can cut to a depth of up to 55mm
- Rubber coated front handle eliminates slipping for greater comfort and control
|Brake type||No brakes|
|Carrying facility||No carry case|
|Compatible blade diameter||190mm|
|Grip type||Soft grip|
|Maximum bevel left||47°|
|Maximum bevel right||45°|
|Maximum cutting capacity (90° bevel)||66mm|
|Motor type||Non-replaceable carbon brushed|
|No load speed||5000rpm|
|Power voltage supply||220-240V|
|Spindle lock||Spindle lock|
|Switch type||Lock off trigger switch|
Mac Allister saw JB
Buzzbutt - 16 days ago
Bought this saw a few weeks ago, use it every couple of days for projects. Straight cuts, laser helps, a good tool and a good addition for me.
No dust extraction
HomeDIYDoer - 2 months ago
Whilst the unit is ok to use, the dust extraction outlet is elliptical inside, and has no edge... so you can’t fix anything to it. The instructions suggest you can attach something... however, i searched online, and there is no adapter, either. Massive fail in design!
Brilliant saw, brilliant price
CP Services - 11 months ago
Just bought this tool.
Cut multiple lengths and boards.
Like a hot knife through butter!
Lazer is spot on!
Great for what i need it for.
zianpor - 1 year ago
Great and powerful! It did help me cut my oakwood worktop!