See more SDS Drills
Mac Allister 1500W 240V Corded Brushed Drill MSRH1500
- No load speed: 200-750 rpm
- Blows per minute: 800-3000 bpm
- 6 speed gearbox
- Weight (g) 8200 g; Cable length (m) 2.5 m
- Comes with - 1pc depth stop, 1pc dust cover, 1pc auxiliary handle, 3pcs drill bits (8x150mm,10x150mm,12x150mm) & 2pcs chisels (250mm point chisel, 14x 250mm flat chisel)
Features and Benefits
Mac Allister SDS Plus drill comes complete with everything you need to put its impressive power straight to work.
- Driving the drill is a powerful 1500W motor delivering a maximum hammer power of 5J which drives 32mm diameter holes through masonry or 40mm holes through wood.
- SDS plus chuck facilitates quick and easy, tool-free drill bit changing with exceptional power transfer for drilling masonry
- Lightweight and durable magnesium gearbox for improved handling and operation
- Auxiliary handle and depth stop for enhanced precision and control
|No load speed||200-750 rpm|
|Blows per minute||800-3000 bpm|
|Max masonry drilling capacity||32mm|
|Max metal drilling capacity||13mm|
|Max wood drilling capacity||40mm|
|Depth adjustment||Adjustable depth stop|
|Locking device||Variable position chisel lock|
|Gearbox Housing||Magnesium housing|
|Handle type||Auxiliary handle|
|Extra support handle||Adjustable front handle|
|Switch type||Trigger switch|
|Vibration control||Vibration dampener|
Best drill ever
Ninowoop - 2 months ago
Made me feel like a real man. Full or rotary fun!!
BiGtasty - 2 months ago
Perfect use for breaking up some concrete in the garden, but also installing trunking for tumble dryer. Do recommend.