See more SDS Drills
Mac Allister 1500W 240V Corded Brushed SDS plus drill MSRH1500
Our stores do not stock this product
- No load speed: 200-750 rpm
- Blows per minute: 800-3000 bpm
- 6 speed gearbox
- Weight (g) 8200 g; Cable length (m) 2.5 m
- Comes with - 1pc depth stop, 1pc dust cover, 1pc auxiliary handle, 3pcs drill bits (8x150mm,10x150mm,12x150mm) & 2pcs chisels (250mm point chisel, 14x 250mm flat chisel)
Features and benefits
Mac Allister SDS Plus drill comes complete with everything you need to put its impressive power straight to work.
- Driving the drill is a powerful 1500W motor delivering a maximum hammer power of 5J which drives 32mm diameter holes through masonry or 40mm holes through wood.
- SDS plus chuck facilitates quick and easy, tool-free drill bit changing with exceptional power transfer for drilling masonry
- Lightweight and durable magnesium gearbox for improved handling and operation
- Auxiliary handle and depth stop for enhanced precision and control
|No load speed||200-750 rpm|
|Blows per minute||800-3000 bpm|
|Max masonry drilling capacity||32mm|
|Max metal drilling capacity||13mm|
|Max wood drilling capacity||40mm|
|Depth adjustment||Adjustable depth stop|
|Locking device||Variable position chisel lock|
|Gearbox Housing||Magnesium housing|
|Handle type||Auxiliary handle|
|Extra support handle||Adjustable front handle|
|Switch type||Trigger switch|
|Vibration control||Vibration dampener|
DIYGuy72 - 12 days ago
I bought this today to drill some holes in some stone troughs we bought to use as planters, my standard drill would not make a dent, this thing drilled like a knife through butter!
Does the job.
Get the job done 01 - 29 days ago
Second Major job for the drill made short work of taking down the old stone fireplace.
TCS1 - 1 month ago
Only had this a couple of days and it's well worth the money. Drilled a 22mm hole through thick stone no problem and the hammer action made light work of a huge concrete slab.
Exceptional value and quality
Tim0563 - 1 month ago
MacAllister have delivered yet another great tool to add to my tool cupboard. £ for £ no other product gives what MacAllister delivers.
awesome bit of kit !
clarrisa - 1 month ago
tried drilling a lintel with a standard hammer drill with little effect, this beast went through like butter