See more SDS Drills
Mac Allister 1500W 240V Corded SDS+ drill MSRH1500
- Guarantee - 2 years
- Comes with 14 x 150mm flat chisel, 250mm point chisel, 3 x drill bits (8x150mm, 10x150mm, 12x150mm), depth stop, auxiliary handle, dust cover and instruction manual
Features and benefits
Mac Allister SDS Plus drill comes complete with everything you need to put its impressive power straight to work.
- Driving the drill is a powerful 1500W motor delivering a maximum hammer power of 5J which drives 32mm diameter holes through masonry or 40mm holes through wood.
- SDS plus chuck facilitates quick and easy, tool-free drill bit changing with exceptional power transfer for drilling masonry
- Lightweight and durable magnesium gearbox for improved handling and operation
- Auxiliary handle and depth stop for enhanced precision and control
|Carrying facility||Carry case|
|Clutch type||Safety clutch|
|Cooling method||Fan cooled|
|Depth adjustment||Adjustable depth stop|
|Maximum drilling capacity (steel)||13mm|
|Maximum drilling capacity (wood)||40mm|
|No load speed||750rpm|
|Number of gears||3|
|Speed control||Variable speed|
|Switch type||Trigger switch|
excellent and lightweight
jven - 1 month ago
i have had this product over 12 months but had to return first one within a month or so[with no problem exchanging] as it wouuldnt stay in roto lok for chiselling, anyway this one did the same but stripped g/box and greased roto-lok, now perf! unfortunately brushes have gone today and bandq dont keep in stock!
serialwindowfixer - 2 months ago
Very decent tool, great value for money. Made light work of getting up patio slabs and concrete.
Elizabeth08 - 3 months ago
bought this drill today drill bit stuck and drill will only work in hammer mode. Its going bk tomorrow
DIYGuy72 - 7 months ago
I bought this today to drill some holes in some stone troughs we bought to use as planters, my standard drill would not make a dent, this thing drilled like a knife through butter!
Does the job.
Get the job done 01 - 8 months ago
Second Major job for the drill made short work of taking down the old stone fireplace.