See more Tool Boxes
Mac Allister 22 " Tool box
This tool box is ideal for for storing and transporting power tools and hand tools.
- Material - Plastic
- Size - 22 "
- Handle type - Metal with soft grip
Features and Benefits
Featuring a heavy-duty construction and a compact design, this tool box is suitable for both professionals and DIYers. The spacious interior can hold small and medium sized tools, while the removable organizer with a handle and adjustable rubber dividers is ideal for transporting and organizing small parts. The anti-slip rubber corners also protect the outer case from rough surfaces and add more stability on smoother surfaces. Easy to haul around thanks to a sturdy metal handle with a soft grip, this tool box is an excellent choice for those looking for practicality and durability in the same product
- Portable tool box with a compact design and a sturdy metal handle with soft grip, for easy transportation
- Sturdy metal latches guarantee the lid stays closed when you need it to
- Padlock eye lets you add a locking device, so you can keep your power tools protected at all times
- Small parts organizer with dividers and handle, so you can customize it and use it individually when needed
- Large compartment for power and hand tools, tool tray for small parts and hand tools, removable organizer for small parts
|Colour description||Black & grey|
|Litre capacity (L)||24L|
|Lid included||Lid included|
Really good design with sturdy metal latches.
Anonymous - 10 months ago
I really like the design of this toolbox, two large sturdy metal latches keep the lid on nice and tight, when you open the lid it doesn't flop over like a lot of cheaper toolboxes I've owned do, I like the removable organiser built into the lid, theres a removable top tray which fits my multimeter and smaller tools perfectly, and a large compartment at the bottom, It's very well made.
Lyndymac - 1 year ago
Great buy, has many compartments. So now tools tidily stored and easy to access them. It also holds a lot of tools,more than I thought
Nice tool box
SteveHH - 1 year ago
I am pleased with this purchase, a big improvement on the one it replaced and didn't cost much more. It is solid and as it is larger than my previous one I can find the tool I want quicker. Handle and clasps are strong so no concern about picking it up with quite a lot of weight inside.