Mac Allister 22" Tool Box
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Bank Holidays) for next day delivery. Due to the Bank Holiday, orders placed Sunday 27th May will be delivered Tuesday 29th May.
- Click & Collect 1 hour Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
This tool box is ideal for storing and transporting power tools and hand tools.
- Material - Plastic
- Size - 22 "
- Handle type - Metal with soft grip
Features and Benefits
Featuring a heavy-duty construction and a compact design, this tool box is suitable for both professionals and DIYers. The spacious interior can hold small and medium sized tools, while the removable organizer with a handle and adjustable rubber dividers is ideal for transporting and organizing small parts. The anti-slip rubber corners also protect the outer case from rough surfaces and add more stability on smoother surfaces. Easy to haul around thanks to a sturdy metal handle with a soft grip, this tool box is an excellent choice for those looking for practicality and durability in the same product
- Portable tool box with a compact design and a sturdy metal handle with soft grip, for easy transportation
- Sturdy metal latches guarantee the lid stays closed when you need it to
- Padlock eye lets you add a locking device, so you can keep your power tools protected at all times
- Small parts organizer with dividers and handle, so you can customize it and use it individually when needed
- Large compartment for power and hand tools, tool tray for small parts and hand tools, removable organizer for small parts
|Colour description||Black & grey|
|Lid included||Lid included|
Help & Advice
How to guides
What are planning and building controls? Why do they exist? Can you deal with them yourself or is it best to ask a specialist? As with any task, you can decide for yourself when you know exactly what's involved.
First of all, it's important to understand what planning and building regulations are. It's easy to think of them as restrictive, bureaucratic tools put in place purely to thwart your ambitions. However, they're essential safety mechanisms which have been designed to protect you, your neighbours and the local environment.
The regulatory bodies will give you permission to carry out your plans unless there are very good reasons not to - in which case they must explain their decision. And if you disagree, you have the right to appeal against it.
Do you know your hacksaw from your hammer? What about bradawls, cross-peins and strap wrenches? There's a whole catalogue of hand tools available and if you're going to do a job correctly, make sure you get the right ones.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Suitable tools storage and mobile, this grey aluminium mobile storage case that comes with 24 compartments, a large cushion handle and a lid included. Guarantee - 3 years
This cantilever toolbox is ideal for storing and transporting equipment such as hand tools. Comes with - Waterproof seal, heavy duty metal latches and padlock loop Durability - Heavy duty Material - Structural foam plastic Size - 18 " Handle type - Foldable
Keep all your tools and DIY accessories tidy and easily transportable in this silver & black metal & plastic rolling workshop that comes with durable construction, Large metal rust proof latches with padlock eye 20’’ Detachable metal plastic tool box with removable tray 2 Deep 4” drawer with ball bearing ...