See more Hedge trimmers
Mac Allister 25cc Petrol 4-in-1 multi tool
- Comes with Spool & blade
Features and benefits
A multifunctional tool that lets you exchange different function heads conveniently and quickly
- Adjustable cutting angle and easy start system makes work easy and ergonomic
- It features an auto lubrication bumper for pruner head and a pole that allows you to prune to the maximum reachable height
- The machine is vibration free ensuring a comfortable use. Aluminium pole allows you to prune max. working height: 400 (depend on user's height)
- You can easily switch between attachment heads, and you can do so without the help of any tool
- It consists of a pruning head with oregon chain and bar
- Pole saw head: 0° -90° adjustable cutting angle; hedge trimmer head: up 60°, down 90°
- Product dimensions: (H) 270mm x (L) 2920mm x (W) 350mm
- 3000rpm no load speed
- 35 minute runtime
- Manufacturing standards: EN ISO 11806-1:2011, EN ISO 11680-1:2011, EN ISO 10517:2009/A1:2013, EN ISO 14982:2009
|Fuel tank capacity||0.5L|
It is easy to fix.
champ de france - 3 days ago
I bought one second hand, same issue everyone complains about cutting out on throttle, well what does it sound like?? Mixture? guess what, adjust the mixture and its good to go. Paid 30 for it, like new. I have one 1000m field it does a great job of, and starts well each time. Just don't leave used fuel in it.
Sub standard product
Jono1960 - 1 month ago
Have purchased a couple of these over the last 18 months.
Same problem every time clutch starts slipping so loses cutting ability and blades on hedgetrimming attachment continue to move on idle.
A loud screeching sound develops from the engine within a few sessions of use.
Poor quality machine
Magic Rat - 2 months ago
Stopped working after about 10 usages. Same fault as other reviewers.
Skyleader - 2 months ago
About two years old, neighbours have complained about noise, on investigation, no gasket. Unable to sorce a replacement.
Buy a trimmer, or a hedge cutter but not a 4 in 1
GardenDog - 3 months ago
Owned for 3 years and it's a troublesome product. Engine runs hot and smoky, trimmer head constantly locks up and won't release cord. Hedgecutter is effective but the overall weight of the machine makes for very heavy work on hedges. Now lost the manual and it isn't available as a PDF download.