See more Random orbit sanders
Mac Allister 300W 220-240V Corded Random orbit sander MSOS300
- Guarantee - 2 years
- Comes with Standing sheet, dust bag, vacuum adaptor and instruction manual
- Comes with - Standing sheet, dust bag, vacuum adaptor & instruction manual
Features and benefits
The Mac Allister corded random orbit sander is perfect for sanding and polishing on flat, curved or contoured surfaces.
- Hook and paper attachment allows the sanding sheets to be changed quickly and easily
- An adjustable front handle ensures enhanced control
- Supplied with a vacuum adaptor which can connect to a compatible vacuum cleaner for dust collection, helping you keep a clean and dust free work area
|Carrying facility||No carry case|
|No load speed||13000opm|
|Paper fastening type||Hook & loop|
|Power voltage supply||220-240V|
Don’t waste your money
Vb69 - 18 days ago
I used this once and it was completely useless. As soon as I applied any pressure it stopped rotating. Complete waste of money.
JRS92 - 3 months ago
Sander would stop when any pressure was applied. Electrics were faulty and sparked. Product was returned.
ARobbo - 6 months ago
For £30 you couldn't ask for more. The pads stick well so long as you use good pads cheap ones will fall off. Very low vibration compared to others i have had at 3 times the price and it moves material very well.
More of a toy, not powerful at all
Bitels87 - 6 months ago
Sander is fine as basic tool if you want to sand some polyfila off the wall but anything harder than that is a struggle. Tried sanding door frames and architraves and this thing keeps stopping when pressed down even slightly
Decent product for DIY
BigManJuan - 7 months ago
This orbital sander does exactly what it says on the tin, sands wood evenly and gives a nice finish. It comes with an 80 Grit sanding pad which does a great job but unfortunately the backing fabric will give out before the pad is actually finished with. You might have to replace the pads more often then youd like but for what im doing I only needed a few pads. Great for small work but would probably recommend a different sander if youre doing more work