See more Random Orbit Sanders
Mac Allister 300W 220-240V Corded Random orbit sander MSOS300
- Guarantee - 2 years
- Comes with Standing sheet, dust bag, vacuum adaptor and instruction manual
- Comes with - Standing sheet, dust bag, vacuum adaptor & instruction manual
Features and benefits
The Mac Allister corded random orbit sander is perfect for sanding and polishing on flat, curved or contoured surfaces.
- Hook and paper attachment allows the sanding sheets to be changed quickly and easily.
- An adjustable front handle ensures enhanced control.
- Supplied with a vacuum adaptor which can connect to a compatible vacuum cleaner for dust collection, helping you keep a clean and dust free work area.
|No load speed||13000opm|
|Paper fastening type||Hook & loop|
|Power voltage supply||220-240V|
pjfen - 5 months ago
used four times worked brilliant and then pads started to fly off won't stick on any more tried to remove disk but no way could I remove it shame good tool other than. that got one which cannot use.
Foxybiker - 8 months ago
I did the usual searches and opted for this one on price.It easily coped with sanding a 8 seater oak table and gave a great smooth finish.I can thoroughly recommended this sander.Take no notice of the vibration reports,all power tools can give you tingly fingers.I used this for 2 hours straight and had less tingly fingers than I get from my hedge trimmer.
Great price for DIY
Maxim9909 - 11 months ago
I've used this to sand approximately 20msq of wood from window sills, to stairs, to bannisters. It's great. Solidly built, no worry about batteries loosing power and gets the job done.
I'd wholeheartedly recommend this product.
This product is average
ckarpi - 1 year ago
I bought this for general light use as a home diy'er. However I wish I purchased a more expensive one.
It has decent power, and the secondary handle is useful. BUT on using this product for approximately 1 hour, my hands and fingers were tingling for about 20 minutes after I had finished!
It does not contain the vibrations well at all and your hands and fingers WILL feel the after effects. It was a horrible feeling and It has completely put me off using it, so much so I would not recommend it.