See more Circular saws
SKIP20A MAC E 400W MINI SAW
Currently unavailableThis item is not available at this time.
This corded mini saw is ideal for cutting wood, soft metal and ceramic tile.
- 0-3300 rpm no load speed
- Maximum cutting capacity of 20mm on wood and 20mm on metal
- Comes with 1 x TCT blade for wood, 1 x ceramic-cutting blade, 1 x metal-cutting blade & moulded plastic carry case
Features and benefits
- Quick cutting depth adjustment: for easy adjustment to suit various material
- Plunge function: for effortless cross and rip cuts in the middle of work piece
- Laser precision: built-in laser guideline for a more accurate cut
- LED work light: built-in light for improved visibility in poor light conditions
- Guarantee - 3 year
Easy to use.
Bmcc - 3 years ago
Bought this some time ago. Works fine, however not able to get cutting discs - B&Q not very helpful in this matter.
Fantastic Saw but blades?
Clarkorama - 3 years ago
You just try finding blades. Bought this at b&q and even they Don't have them.
Purchased two. Both broke!
User1920 - 3 years ago
I brought one a little while back and initially was extremely happy with it. Holds a straight line cutting and can be used one handed if needed. However it broke within a month of regular but normal use. Lost the receipt so could get a refund. Put it down to experience so paid for another. That lasted three weeks before it started making grinding noises. This time I got a refund.
excellent little saw
bugsy one - 4 years ago
bought to replace inferior saw i had bought before really good
stevie10 - 4 years ago
little gem great for chasing in cables cutting tiles really handy little tool