See more Jigsaws
Mac Allister 600 W 220-240V 4 stage pendulum action Jigsaw MSJS600
- Maximum cutting depth of 80mm in wood and 8mm in metal
- 0-45° bevel cutting angle
- Variable speed
- Tool free blade change
- Dust extraction port
- Comes with - Wood blade, metal blade, parallel guide, hex key & instruction manual
Features and Benefits
This 3 stage pendulum action Mac Allister jigsaw is ideal for cutting straight lines and curves in a range of materials.
- Offers quick and easy tool-free blade change.
- Pendulum blade movement offers optimal cutting of various materials.
- Dust extraction connection for keeping your work area free of dust.
- Variable speed allows the speed to be adjusted to suit different applications.
|Maximum cutting capacity wood||80mm|
|Maximum cutting capacity steel||8mm|
|Cutting motion||4 stage pendulum action|
|Bevel cutting angle||0-45°|
|Speed control||Variable speed|
|Blade change||Tool free blade change|
|Dust extraction||Dust extraction port|
great value for money
rorymotorbiker - 7 days ago
This machine is really good value, I like the quick change facility for blades and the fact no special blades are required.
value for money
Bazza1976 - 9 days ago
Having read the reviews after purchase I'm surprised, I used this product cutting laminate boards and the end result was perfect. I purchased additional blades and thankfully I did as you only get 2 blades one of which is for metal. would I recommend, YES although I'm not a tradesman using it daily.
Blades don’t line up
Shaggett - 17 days ago
The blades don’t line up with the guide and makes it bend when cutting.
dontusemacallister - 1 month ago
Very cheap build, the holder for the blade disintegrated after a 5-6 light diy uses.
Best use would be to cut cardboard!
samkin - 4 months ago
The product pictures show laser guiding for this jigsaw, this is not a feature on this model.