See more Jigsaws
Mac Allister 600 W 220-240V 4 stage pendulum action Jigsaw MSJS600
Our stores do not stock this product
- Maximum cutting depth of 80mm in wood and 8mm in metal
- 0-45° bevel cutting angle
- Variable speed
- Tool free blade change
- Dust extraction port
- Comes with - Wood blade, metal blade, parallel guide, hex key & instruction manual
Features and benefits
This 4 stage pendulum action Mac Allister jigsaw is ideal for cutting straight lines and curves in a range of materials. Supplied with 1x wood blade, 1x metal blade, 1x parallel guide and 1x hex key
- Offers quick and easy tool-free blade change.
- Pendulum blade movement offers optimal cutting of various materials.
- Dust extraction connection for keeping your work area free of dust.
- Variable speed allows the speed to be adjusted to suit different applications.
|Maximum cutting capacity wood||80mm|
|Maximum cutting capacity steel||8mm|
|Cutting motion||4 stage pendulum action|
|Bevel cutting angle||0-45°|
|Speed control||Variable speed|
|Blade change||Tool free blade change|
|Dust extraction||Dust extraction port|
Alilh - Yesterday
I used this to help me fit laminate flooring! Made short work of each plank. Couldn't have done it without this! As a none power tool user it was spot on!
Misleading Picture Advertising
MCR007 - 5 days ago
Very disappointed with this product as it is sold with a picture of it having a laser guide, IT DOESN’T BEWARE ! Dont buy this product if you want a jigsaw with a laser.
Stevo180 - 1 month ago
Really good for the price, the saw occasionally comes out of the runner but I managed to board out the whole of my loft using this with no problems
I love my new mac allister jigsaw.
Lady Muddles - 3 months ago
I have just used my jigsaw. It was very easy to use. Easy to put blades in. Cant wait to do some shaped cutting. Nice and light weight, but robust. Perfect for this lady.
Gajpe - 3 months ago
Bought to do my flats laminate flooring very surprised how good it is...ideal for DIY