See more SDS Drills
Mac Allister 600W 240V Corded Brushed Drill MSRH600
- No load speed: 0-2200 rpm
- Blows per minute: 0-5500 bpm
- 3 speed gearbox
- Weight (g) 4600 g; Cable length (m) 2.5 m
- Comes with - 1pc plastic depth stop, 1pc auxiliary handle & 3pc drill bits
Features and Benefits
Mac Allister SDS Plus drill is a hard-working, efficient tool in a compact, lightweight body. It’s versatile, with hammer, drill and chisel modes to tackle masonry, softer surfaces and light demolition tasks.
- With a 600W motor that produces 1.6J of impact energy, it’s powerful too, and can drive holes through masonry, wood and steel.
- The tool also comes complete with a depth stop so you can work with precision.
- This 3 in 1 rotary hammer drill is equipped with rotary drill suitable for wood or metal, rotary drill with hammer for drilling in concrete and hammer for chiselling in concrete.
- Offers two speeds for optional drilling performance in wood, metal and masonry.
- SDS+ chuck for quick and easy, tool-free drill bit changing and exceptional power transfer for drilling masonry.
|No load speed||0-2200 rpm|
|Blows per minute||0-5500 bpm|
|Max masonry drilling capacity||20mm|
|Max metal drilling capacity||13mm|
|Max wood drilling capacity||35mm|
|Depth adjustment||Adjustable depth gauge|
|Rotation direction||Forward & reverse|
|Locking device||No chisel position lock|
|Handle type||Soft grip|
|Extra support handle||Removeable front handle|
|Switch type||Variable trigger switch|
GREAT UNTIL YOU TRY TO DRILL INTO BRICK
Cyndy T - 14 days ago
I bought this for my husband in June for Fathers Day and it works great until you try to hammer drill into brick. The drill bit gets stuck in the drill itself and you need to use WD40 to loosen it and then a pliers to pull the bit out