See more SDS drills
Mac Allister 600W 240V Corded SDS+ drill MSRH600
- Guarantee - 2 years
- Comes with 3x masonry drill bits (8mm, 10mm, 12mm), depth stop, auxiliary handle and instruction manual
Features and benefits
Mac Allister SDS Plus drill is a hard-working, efficient tool in a compact, lightweight body. It’s versatile, with hammer, drill and chisel modes to tackle masonry, softer surfaces and light demolition tasks.
- With a 600W motor that produces 1.6J of impact energy, it’s powerful too, and can drive holes through masonry, wood and steel.
- The tool also comes complete with a depth stop so you can work with precision.
- This 3 in 1 rotary hammer drill is equipped with rotary drill suitable for wood or metal, rotary drill with hammer for drilling in concrete and hammer for chiselling in concrete.
- Offers two speeds for optional drilling performance in wood, metal and masonry.
- SDS+ chuck for quick and easy, tool-free drill bit changing and exceptional power transfer for drilling masonry.
|Carrying facility||Carry case|
|Clutch type||Safety clutch|
|Cooling method||Fan cooled|
|Depth adjustment||Adjustable depth stop|
|Grip type||Soft grip|
|Maximum drilling capacity (steel)||13mm|
|Maximum drilling capacity (wood)||35mm|
|No load speed||2200rpm|
|Rotation direction||Forward & reverse|
|Speed control||Variable speed|
|Switch type||Trigger switch|
Mac sds drill
63interiors - 2 months ago
For the price this is a great drill and would strongly recommend as the amount of work I have done with it and it’s done it all with ease! Some of the reviews on here are laughable and by people who haven’t a clue about tools! It’s a very good drill
Mac sds hammer drill
Steveb56 - 5 months ago
Bought one From BQ last yr just stopped working otherwise good drill
John sa - 11 months ago
I bought this product looks fantastic problem is the chuck to small and you cant hand tighten the chuck and it doesn't take your normal drill bits only take special locking type drill bits had to return to shop was no good for plastering paddle attachment.
GREAT UNTIL YOU TRY TO DRILL INTO BRICK
Cyndy T - 1 year ago
I bought this for my husband in June for Fathers Day and it works great until you try to hammer drill into brick. The drill bit gets stuck in the drill itself and you need to use WD40 to loosen it and then a pliers to pull the bit out