Mac Allister Corded 160W 240V Corner Sander MECS160
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Bank Holidays) for next day delivery. Due to the Bank Holiday, orders placed Sunday 27th May will be delivered Tuesday 29th May.
- Click & Collect 1 hour Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
Frequently bought together
|Bundle name||Primary product||Secondary product 1||Secondary product 2||Bundle total price||Add to basket|
|Product bundle 1|
[This is a block of tabs..]
This corner sander is ideal for a variety of household sanding tasks.
- 13500 rpm (orbits per minute) with 1.6 mm orbit diameter
- Supplied with a Dust box, 4 x sanding sheets, 1 x vacuum adaptor & drawstring bag
Features and Benefits
- Easy-empty plastic dust box: integrated dust box for a clean and safe working area. Quick and easy to remove and empty. Sander can also be linked to a vacuum, adaptor included.
- Hook & loop system: quick and easy change of sanding sheets
- Anti-vibration system: built-in anti-vibration system for greater control and reduced fatigue during prolonged use
- Tool-free detachable tips (diamond/triangle/finger): for greater versatility and to allow small areas to be reached
- Guarantee - 3 years
|Orbit speed (no load)||13500rpm|
|Handle type||Soft grip handle|
|Switch type||Lock on trigger switch|
|Sanding sheet attachment||Hook & loop|
|Dust extraction||Dust box|
Help & Advice
A power drill is an essential home improvement tool. They can bore holes, loosen or tighten screws and even chisel away materials. Combine this with the ability to use on a variety of materials, and you'll find that the right drill allows you to easily undertake multiple DIY tasks.
Our handy guide will explain everything you need to know about drills and will help you decide on the best one for you.
Before you begin
What will you be using the drill for?
Do you need a drill for everyday household tasks like putting up shelves or hanging pictures? Or will it be used as part of a bigger renovation, and need to drill larger holes through bricks or masonry? Most drills have multiple functions, so even if you need a tool that could be used for both scenarios, we have one that could suit you – but knowing a bit about your plans will help narrow down the search.
Another consideration is the length of a particular task. The size and weight of a drill can affect how long you can spend working on your project – if the tool is heavy and bulky you’ll quickly tire of holding it. Make sure you pick a drill that is comfortable for you to handle and you’ll be able to keep working for longer.
Will you need to move freely?
Some of our drill options will need to be plugged into the mains, and can therefore limit your movement. If you are going to use your drill all over your house, and even outside, you may wish to consider another option for your convenience.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This corded orbital sander is ideal household sanding tasks. 14000-24000 opm (orbits per minute) with 2 mm orbit diameter and Variable speed control to produce a smooth, fine finish 182mm long sanding plate Supplied with a 2.5m cable, Dust microfilter box to help keep workspaces clean and Bosch micro filter, ...
This corded multi sander is ideal for small sanding tasks such as sanding chairs, coffee tables and chests of drawers. Orbit diameter 1.4mm/Orbit speed (no load) - 13000 rpm 101mm wide x 150mm long sanding plate Supplied with a 2.5 m cable, Dust microfilter box to help keep workspaces clean ...
This corded 1/4 sheet sander is ideal for a variety of household sanding tasks. Orbit diameter 1.6mm/Orbit speed (no load) - 15000rpm 110mm wide x 103mm long sanding plate Supplied with a 3m cable, Dust extraction facility to help keep workspaces clean and Paper punch, cyclone box, dust extraction adaptor, ...
This corded 1/2 sheet sander is ideal for a variety of household sanding tasks. Orbit diameter 2.4mm/Orbit speed (no load) - 6000-11000rpm 225mm wide x 113mm long sanding plate Supplied with a 3m cable, Dust extraction facility to help keep workspaces clean and cyclone box, paper hole punch, dust extraction ...