See more Work Benches
Mac Allister Foldable Worktable, (W)550mm
- Maximum weight capacity - 100kg
Features and Benefits
Steel and aluminium work surface provides a high quality and tough platform that increases the products working life
- Quick release lift board for increased clamping area
- Foldable for easy storage and transportation
- Work surface tilts and locks in 4 positions (0,25,50,80)
- Ruler and protractor on work top
- For clamping and sawing materials
|Material||Metal & plastic|
|Jaw capacity||400 mm|
|Frame construction material||Aluminium & steel|
|Adjustable||Height adjustable from 775mm-1075mm|
Don L - 2 months ago
I always had B and D workmates or their generics and always worked them to death, but this Mac Allister is something else.
Plenty of adjustment at the turn of a screw or the flick of a paddle and solid as a rock with its all metal construction. Time will tell but it looks like it will last for years.
Quick to assemble if you don't loose a washer with full easy instruction's provided.
Pro kit for the D.I,Y 'er.
Mr Philip Fletcher
Mr groovy - 6 months ago
Brought this today instructions on how to assemble slightly small print but looking at the picture on the case found it best to copy.No problems seems quiet sterdy took about 1 hour to assemble.After releasing the two side fasttners you have to push the two side strut screw festners inward to relase the top to swing it to any position to make it easy to work on.Some people seem to find this not in the instructions.Looking forward to useing it on my next project.
BRG - 6 months ago
Bought this Xmas 2017.
Very sturdy piece of kit, but be aware of a couple of odd quirks:
1) It's virtually impossible to un-tilt the table (I store mine fully tilted) alone; one needs three hands - two to press the release catches and one to lift the table.
2) The vice closes by turning the screw-handles anti-clockwise!!! It's easy to see how this could have been overlooked, as the adjuster screw has a standard r.h. thread, but it should've been realised that this would require counter-intuitive operation, and been designed with a l.h.screw thread instead.
Works well but limited
DufferC - 8 months ago
It was not the easiest thing to assemble but the all metal construction makes it sturdy. Very adjustable but a bit fiddly to use.
AlanGT16 - 10 months ago
This is certainly a step up from a Workmate. It is tough but light, thanks to the jaws being of aluminium. Height adjustable, which is great for me, as I'm 6' 3". The blocks slide along rails, rather than slotting into pre-existing holes, making for more adjustment options. I really like it.
Customers who bought this also browsed
Harris Black Foldable Trestle table (H)50mm (W)610mm (L)1000mm
This 50mm x 610mm x 1000mm foldable trestle table is suitable for use whilst decorating your home. Guarantee - 1 year
Mac Allister 18" Tool Tote Bag
This tool tote bag is ideal for storing your tools. Comes with - Multi-pockets, saw pouch and adjustable shoulder strap Material - 600 denier canvas, plastic & steel Size - 18 "
Mac Allister 20" Tool Box
This tool box is ideal for storing and transporting equipment such as hand tools. Comes with - Aluminium handle, stainless and plastic form, 2/3 plastic with 4 small bins, two plastic organiser on the cover and steel lock Material - Steel & plastic Size - 20 " Handle type - ...
Mac Allister 20" Tool Case
This tool case is ideal for storing power tools, camera and hobby items. Comes with - Adjustable padded shoulder strap Material - Aluminium frame Size - 20 " Handle type - Large cushion plastic handle