See more Chainsaws
Mac Allister MCSWP40 40cc 40cm Petrol Chainsaw
- Comes with Guide bar cover, wrench, chain oil, sharpening file, textile bag & instruction manual
Features and benefits
- This chainsaw has an easy start system which ensures a convenient and reliable engine start up so you can get on with your garden tasks
- Built-in anti-vibration system for greater control and reduced fatigue during prolonged use. Fuel tank capacity: 310ml. Fuel tank ratio: 40:1
- Comes with pre-assembled chain and bar
- Built in anti-vibration system for greater comfort over prolongued use
- Has a bar length of 400mm
- Manufacturing standard EN ISO 11681-1:2011
|Chainsaw bar length||40cm|
|Fuel tank capacity||0.31L|
|Vibration system||Anti-vibration system|
Kj2032 - 20 days ago
This product is ridiculously difficult to start managed to get it working once after reading the manual and quick guide and since then nothing. No YouTube tutorials available or a helplone
It keeps falling apart. Buy a better brand...
Anonymous - 3 months ago
Everything keeps going wrong, despite having changed it at B & Q already. I suggest you buy a better, more known make.
Cmitch - 5 months ago
I bought this one as the last one I got didn’t work and it didn’t disappoint. It started first time and many times after. No problems with the blade it’s cut quite a lot of thick hard wood and it’s still going.
Fantastic easy setup and start very powerfull..
Whohasthisname - 7 months ago
Today i bought its immense really powerfull easy start
Blunt after first use
Ant1234 - 8 months ago
I purchased 1 week ago to chop some logs and take down some trees in the back garden. Followed all of the instructions and it started perfectly, chopped the logs nicely but could not manage a tree. Chain is now blunt and needs replacing. Very disappointed.