We remain open and here to help. Customer and colleague safety remains our priority. Whether shopping in-store or online, we urge you to follow the Government’s social distancing guidelines and to shop responsibly only for what is necessary.
See more Saw stands
Mac Allister MMST150 Mitre saw stand
- 2 years Guarantee
Features and benefits
The convenient Mac Allister mitre saw stand is flexible, stable and secure.
- The simple structure can be folded, making it easy to pack away for transportation and storage purposes.
- Once it’s set up, the stand can be adjusted for height and length, so that you can work as comfortably and as accurately as possible, while the mounting brackets allow for a range of different mitre saws.
- Quick release mounting brackets allow you to easily mount and release your mitre saw from the stand. Fully adjustable stops support the bottom and end of your workpiece while doing multiple precise identical cuts
- Work support extension rollers increase work capacity and allow operation with timber of around 2m length
- Folding support legs help fold flat for convenient storage and easy transportation. Its maximum extendable height is 870-980mm
Great piece of kit for money
jowitt59 - 1 month ago
Very stable and easy to erect good value for money would recommend
Mitre saw stand
Poppadom - 2 months ago
I purchased the saw and stand together,work fantastic so easy to set up,well worth the money,highly recommended
Fantastic value and quality
Stavros911 - 3 months ago
I’m a trade professional in Joinery. I bought this to use with my chopsaw and it is excellent. I’ve formed a space in my van to slide it into for the ease of carrying. My issue with using a chopsaw was my knees, I was always kneeling when the saw was on the ground but this is a game changer. The extendable support arms mean you’re not risking your fingers under the blade as your work piece doesn’t move. Great value, great quality.
Does the job
293001fam - 3 months ago
stable platform and has made life alot easier.
Only down side is that if you need to move the whole assembly it is a right pain as it aint got any wheels. I ended up buying 2 casters and fitted them.
Great for the price
Poppy Ann - 3 months ago
I have had and used this stand for over a year and up to now I have no real complaints against it I even bought my daughter one the only minor niggle is I cannot find any extra mounting brackets so I could use it with other tools I can see spares for other stands but they want almost if not more than this whole stand cost except for that this is a great stable stand.