See more Saw stands
Mac Allister MMST150 Mitre saw stand
- 2 years Guarantee
Features and benefits
The convenient Mac Allister mitre saw stand is flexible, stable and secure.
- The simple structure can be folded, making it easy to pack away for transportation and storage purposes
- Once it’s set up, the stand can be adjusted for height and length, so that you can work as comfortably and as accurately as possible, while the mounting brackets allow for a range of different mitre saws
- Quick release mounting brackets allow you to easily mount and release your mitre saw from the stand. Fully adjustable stops support the bottom and end of your workpiece while doing multiple precise identical cuts
- Work support extension rollers increase work capacity and allow operation with timber of around 2m length
- Folding support legs help fold flat for convenient storage and easy transportation. Its maximum extendable height is 870-980mm
TimF74 - 12 days ago
When space is at premium I would highly recommend this mitre saw stand folds up nicely easily stored. Good sturdy legs.
Sturdy Saw Stand
rayjwacko - 1 month ago
Having bought an Evolution Sliding Saw,and the fact that I suffer from pains in both knees, I decided to invest in the MacAllister Saw Stand. What a good choice I made. As well as being sturdy it was easy to assemble. Have fitted the Saw tithe Stand and couldn’t be happier. Would highly recommend!,
Well made, good price.
Joeking1471 - 1 month ago
Easy to assemble very simple strong, only thing I would say is it need bigger washers for fixing the saw to the bench.
Easy to use & stable to hold the mitre saw
DIYWolf - 7 months ago
It's easy to use, very stable when mitre saw is fixed to it. Downside is it could do with a storage bag to move it around more easily.
Great sturdy stand and compatible with Dewalt saw
Bennyboy1974 - 7 months ago
Bought this for my DEWALT DWS773 sliding mitre saw and it fit perfectly onto the brackets. Took 10 minutes to assemble and it is very sturdy and the extension arms are nice and smooth. One of the legs has a twist adjustment on it to get the stand level.
At 50 British pounds you can go wrong with this. Really happy with this purchase