See more Scarifiers & tillers
Mac Allister MTIP1400-2 1400W Corded Tiller
Features and benefits
- Compact and lightweight construction is ideal for easily turning-over and aerating the soil
- Features steel gears and dual safety switch to prevent accidental start up
- Foldable handle for easy transportation and compact storage. Dual grip for comfort and ease of use
- Wheels for enhanced manoeuvrability. Heavy duty. Number of blades- 4
- 200mm working depth
- Resistant to rust
- Manufacturing standard: EN 60335-1:2012+A11, EN 709:1997+A4:2009, EN 62233:2008, EN 55014-1:2006+A1+A2, EN 55014-2:2015, EN 61000-3-2:2014, EN 61000-3-3:2013
|Maximum working depth||200mm|
|Power voltage supply||220-240V|
Good concept, poorly executed.
Anonymous - 5 months ago
I bought this to turn over freshly dropped soil before laying turf . Not compacted, loose soil already.
After around 30 minutes the motor died, after reading online it appears to be a common fault.
I will be attempting to return it today for a refund, I don't think it's fit for purpose.
Does its job
p1553d0ff - 9 months ago
Bought this a while ago. Having used other light weight tillers that broke this one has taken hammer and is solid. Mixture of heavy clay soil and quite stony dry soil, it does deal with it really well for something quite light, relatively speaking. Takes a bit of time to find the optimum angle but for the average garden it seems to chew through most soil.
Really good product works well
lwchard - 11 months ago
Used it to go over my 10x7m back lawn ground is clay and slate stone which has Broken one tine but it still works fine. I even managed to use it to dig a meter deep hole for an inground trampoline.
You just need to be careful as soon as it starts jumping turn it off and remove the rocks before the cause damage.
Its a monster
Anonymous - 1 year ago
I bought it for turfing around 100sq meter area. Now I am doing around 40sqm.
Its very powerful and digs out lot of big stones. One of the tine is bent but thats understandable.
Assembly is easy but the handles are not robust and shake very easily.
The wheels are very useful for moving around the machine.
Its a fantastic piece of kit if you are using for personal use as long as you use it as per the instructions.
Lasted 3 weeks
Sandyhill - 1 year ago
I bought this product on 27th March 2020 and it broke down after 3 weeks. The motor runs but doesn't engage the tine blades. I bought it to break down lumps of clay.