Magnusson 6 Piece Mixed Screwdriver Set
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Bank Holidays) for next day delivery. Due to the Bank Holiday, orders placed Sunday 27th May will be delivered Tuesday 29th May.
- Click & Collect 1 hour Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Comes with - 3 x Slotted (SL3.5 x 75mm, SL4 x 100mm and SL5.5 x 150mm), 2 x Phillips (PH1 x 100mm and PH2 x 125mm), 1x Pozidrive (PZ2 x 125mm), Screwdriver Storage Rack
- Handle type - Soft grip
Features and Benefits
The screwdrivers in this set have precision ground, magnetic tips ensuring an accurate fit to screws. Comes with a lifetime guarantee.
- Ergonomically designed soft grip handle for power and grip
- Rust resistant and durable S2 steel blades
- Precision ground, hardened magnetic tip for accurate fit to screws
- Lifetime guarantee
|Colour description||Black & orange|
|Handle type||Soft grip|
|Number of pieces||6|
Help & Advice
How to guides
What are planning and building controls? Why do they exist? Can you deal with them yourself or is it best to ask a specialist? As with any task, you can decide for yourself when you know exactly what's involved.
First of all, it's important to understand what planning and building regulations are. It's easy to think of them as restrictive, bureaucratic tools put in place purely to thwart your ambitions. However, they're essential safety mechanisms which have been designed to protect you, your neighbours and the local environment.
The regulatory bodies will give you permission to carry out your plans unless there are very good reasons not to - in which case they must explain their decision. And if you disagree, you have the right to appeal against it.
Do you know your hacksaw from your hammer? What about bradawls, cross-peins and strap wrenches? There's a whole catalogue of hand tools available and if you're going to do a job correctly, make sure you get the right ones.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Comes with - 1x 115mm mini side cutters with Flat Shape Jaw, 1x 125mm mini bent long nose plier with Bent/Flat Shape Jaw, 1x 120mm mini combination plier with Clamp Shape Jaw, 1x 150mm mini needle nose plier, 1x 105mm mini end cutter plier, ZipCarry Pouch 600mmX300mm
This 53oz club hammer from Magnusson has a durable fibreglass handle construction, It comes with an ergonomically designed soft grip for comfort whilst working, giving you complete control during any task. Shock absorbent soft grip handle Heat treated and tempered for maximum strength and durability