See more Spirit Levels
Magnusson Box Spirit level, (L)1.8m
Our stores do not stock this product
- Lifetime Guarantee
Features and Benefits
This robust and highly accurate (to 0.5mm/m) box level has handy magnetic points in the base for use on metal surfaces and pipes and the shock resistant rubber end caps help protect from any impact. Comes with a lifetime guarantee.
- Features a continuous magnetic edge for holding power and hands free measuring. Perfect for use on steel studs and other magnetic surfaces.
- V-grooved edge that helps in keeping the level in the required position on round surfaces like pipes or conduits
- 2 Solid block vials for finding true horizontal and vertical. 1x 90° and 1x 180°
- Vial provides a measuring accuracy of 0.5mm/1000mm
- Anodised coating which helps maintain the appearance of the product through impact resistant properties and making it easy to clean.
- Ergonomic design providing comfortable hand grip
- Over-molded plastic & rubber end caps for shock resistance and added durability
|Number of vials||2|
|Spirit level product type||Box|
|Vials description||1 x 90° & 1 x 180° Vials|
Mechanical Engineer - 1 year ago
I tested this for level as soon as I bought it, and found that there was no error that could be detected with the naked eye.
It is made from quite a solid extrusion - it weighs just under 2 kilos, so it should maintain its accuracy if I look after it.
Chenn - 1 year ago
Had this for 3-4 months with light use and now it is useless, little bubbles have some how twisted inside itself. Poor quality!!!!