See more Spirit Levels
Magnusson I-Beam Spirit Level (L)0.9m
- Measuring accuracy - 0.5 mm/m
Features and Benefits
Ultra Lightweight and extruded aluminium body with an I beam structure, ensuring durability and strength. End caps to withstand shock and impact from fall.
- Features a continuous magnetic edge for holding power and hands free measuring. Perfect for use on steel studs and other magnetic surfaces.
- V-grooved edge that helps in keeping the level in the required position on round surfaces like pipes or conduits
- 2 Solid block vials for finding true horizontal and vertical. 1x 90° and 1x 180°
- Vial provides a measuring accuracy of 0.5mm/1000mm
- Anodised coating which helps maintain the appearance of the product through impact resistant properties and making it easy to clean.
- Ergonomic design providing comfortable hand grip
- Over-molded plastic & rubber end caps for shock resistance and added durability
Customers who bought this also browsed
Bosch PTD 1 Cordless Thermal Detector
This cordless ptd 1 thermal detector is specially designed for detecting temperature and humidity. Suitable for - Measuring mould risk, surface temperature and thermal bridges Comes with - Storage bag, battery and quick start manual Measuring accuracy - -20 to 200 °C Operating range - 1m
JCB Anti-Shock Spirit Level (L)1.8M
Vial quantity - 3 securely bonded vials Measuring accuracy - 0.5 mm/m
Magnusson 15 m Cross line laser level
This cross line laser level is specially designed for both horizontal and vertical levelling applications. It can measure accurately within +/-0.5mm/m. Operating range - 15 m
Magnusson Laser Level Tripod
Working Height: 65 - 150cm Max Loading Capacity: 12kgs ¼" Tripod Thread