Magnusson I-Beam Spirit Level (L)0.9m
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Measuring accuracy - 0.5 mm/m
Features and Benefits
Ultra Lightweight and extruded aluminium body with an I beam structure, ensuring durability and strength. End caps to withstand shock and impact from fall.
- Features a continuous magnetic edge for holding power and hands free measuring. Perfect for use on steel studs and other magnetic surfaces.
- V-grooved edge that helps in keeping the level in the required position on round surfaces like pipes or conduits
- 2 Solid block vials for finding true horizontal and vertical. 1x 90° and 1x 180°
- Vial provides a measuring accuracy of 0.5mm/1000mm
- Anodised coating which helps maintain the appearance of the product through impact resistant properties and making it easy to clean.
- Ergonomic design providing comfortable hand grip
- Over-molded plastic & rubber end caps for shock resistance and added durability
Help & Advice
Do you know your hacksaw from your hammer? What about bradawls, cross-peins and strap wrenches? There's a whole catalogue of hand tools available and if you're going to do a job correctly, make sure you get the right ones.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This ruler is made from hard wearing steel. It's perfect for detailed DIY tasks that need to be accurately measured. The product features a hole for easy pegboard hanging Aluminium construction makes this tool hard-wearing and durable Screen printed marking application makes it last long
This PLL 360? cross line laser level is specially designed for precise and error-free alignment of objects throughout the room. It can measure accurately within +/- 0.4mm/m. Operating range - 20 m Comes with - 4x batteries, mm1, TT 150 tripod and soft bag