Magnusson Spirit level (L)0.4m
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Measuring accuracy - 0.5 mm/m
Features and Benefits
This robust and highly accurate (to 0.5mm/m) box level has handy magnetic points in the base for use on metal surfaces and pipes and the shock resistant rubber end caps help protect from any impact. Comes with a lifetime guarantee.
- Features a continuous magnetic edge for holding power and hands free measuring. Perfect for use on steel studs and other magnetic surfaces.
- V-grooved edge that helps in keeping the level in the required position on round surfaces like pipes or conduits
- 2 Solid block vials for finding true horizontal and vertical. 1x 90° and 1x 180°
- Vial provides a measuring accuracy of 0.5mm/1000mm
- Anodised coating which helps maintain the appearance of the product through impact resistant properties and making it easy to clean.
- Ergonomic design providing comfortable hand grip
- Over-molded plastic & rubber end caps for shock resistance and added durability
Help & Advice
Do you know your hacksaw from your hammer? What about bradawls, cross-peins and strap wrenches? There's a whole catalogue of hand tools available and if you're going to do a job correctly, make sure you get the right ones.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Purpose - Measuring device for internal and external angles Comes with - 2 AA batteries, user manual & protective case Guarantee - 2 years Suitable for - Calculating simple mitre angles, compound mitre angles, and supplement angles Degree angle - 220 °