See more Spirit Levels
Magnusson Spirit level (L)0.4m
- Measuring accuracy - 0.5 mm/m
Features and Benefits
This robust and highly accurate (to 0.5mm/m) box level has handy magnetic points in the base for use on metal surfaces and pipes and the shock resistant rubber end caps help protect from any impact. Comes with a lifetime guarantee.
- Features a continuous magnetic edge for holding power and hands free measuring. Perfect for use on steel studs and other magnetic surfaces.
- V-grooved edge that helps in keeping the level in the required position on round surfaces like pipes or conduits
- 2 Solid block vials for finding true horizontal and vertical. 1x 90° and 1x 180°
- Vial provides a measuring accuracy of 0.5mm/1000mm
- Anodised coating which helps maintain the appearance of the product through impact resistant properties and making it easy to clean.
- Ergonomic design providing comfortable hand grip
- Over-molded plastic & rubber end caps for shock resistance and added durability
Bosch PAM 220 220° Digital Angle Measurer
Purpose - Measuring device for internal and external angles Comes with - 2 AA batteries, user manual & protective case Guarantee - 2 years Suitable for - Calculating simple mitre angles, compound mitre angles, and supplement angles Degree angle - 220 °
JCB Anti-Shock Spirit Level (L)1.8M
Vial quantity - 3 securely bonded vials Measuring accuracy - 0.5 mm/m
Ideal for creating the perfect circle whilst drawing Maximum diameter of the circle by bow compass is 300mm
Scaffold level (L)0.25m
Magnetic base for measuring steel surfaces hands-free 2 vials for finding true horizontal and vertical. 1x 90° and 1x 180°