Magnusson Spirit Level Set
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Measuring accuracy - 0.5 mm/m
Features and Benefits
Lightweight and extruded aluminium body ensuring durability and strength. End caps on long length levels (600, 1200 & 1800mm) to withstand shock and impact from fall.
- Features a continuous magnetic edge for holding power and hands free measuring. Perfect for use on steel studs and other magnetic surfaces.
- V-grooved edge that helps in keeping the level in the required position on round surfaces like pipes or conduits
- 2 Solid block vials for finding true horizontal and vertical. 1x 90° and 1x 180°
- Vial provides a measuring accuracy of 0.5mm/1000mm
- Anodised coating which helps maintain the appearance of the product through impact resistant properties and making it easy to clean.
- Ergonomic design providing comfortable hand grip on long length levels (600, 1200 & 1800mm)
- Includes 250m, 600mm, 1200mm, 1800mm box levels and a padded carry case.
Help & Advice
Do you know your hacksaw from your hammer? What about bradawls, cross-peins and strap wrenches? There's a whole catalogue of hand tools available and if you're going to do a job correctly, make sure you get the right ones.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Guarantee - 2 years Purpose - Ideal for mixing cement and other materials Litre capacity - 3000 ml