See more Plaster
Make Good No Tape Plasterboard Jointing, filling & finishing powder compound, 10kg Bag
Our bulk delivery service requires a minimum order value of £100 across any combination of bulk delivered products. You can change the quantity in the basket.
Our stores do not stock this product
- CE marked
- Apply the plaster with a trowel or filling knife
Features and benefits
- This ready mixed product saves you the hassle of preparing it. It is ideal for jointing together plasterboards without the use of jointing tape & filling cracks & scratches in mineral plasters
- Has a high cracking resistance once set & can be used to repair damages on wall & ceiling surfaces
- It demonstrates high adhesion to most internal building surfaces
- Post application, the product dries off to a smooth finish & can be sanded down easily, bringing in a polished look to your walls
- This plaster's white colour ensures a lower number of coats while painting
|Drying time||2 h|
|Application method||Plastering trowel|
|Number of coats||2|
|Standard||TS EN 13963|
Tucker123 - 6 months ago
I was sceptical about not needing tape and rightly so.
I did a thorough job of jointing, sanding then painting, but within two days of the paint drying, hairline cracks along all the joints.
Use normal jointing compound and tape. This stuff does not work!
This is so good!!
Pammymoto - 8 months ago
I'm so chuffed with this stuff. I honestly wasn't sure about this "No Tape" and thought is was too good to be true but i'm really happy with it.
DIYER245 - 10 months ago
If your not a plasterer but want to have a go this is the stuff.
Goes on easy Sands down easy if your not happy.
My tip would be work in layers don't try putting it on in one go if you need more than a skim.
myinfo - 1 year ago
Far too thick to work with straight out of the pot. Watered down a little then good. First coat cracked second ok so far.