See more Plaster
Make Good Plasterboard Quick drying Jointing, filling & finishing compound 10kg
Our bulk delivery service requires a minimum order value of £100 across any combination of bulk delivered products. You can change the quantity in the basket.
- Apply the plaster with a trowel or filling knife
Features and Benefits
- This ready mixed product saves you the hassle of preparing it. It ideal for levelling uneven walls, this finishing plaster smoothens and evens out any kind of background irregularities. It can fill up to 5mm deep
- Quick dry allows for more coats to be applied in a shorter period of time
- Post application, the product dries off to a smooth finish, bringing in a polished look to your walls
- This plaster's white colour ensures a lower number of coats while painting
|Setting time||30 minutes|
|CE approved||CE approved|
|Standard||TS EN 13963|
Made my job easy!
Tommyboy83 - 3 months ago
really liked using this stuff, actually saw a tweet from B&Q which made me think i could plaster - this stuff made it achievable!
Customers who bought this also browsed
Artex Easifix C Profile Internal Corners (L)340mm (W)95mm
For use when creating corners when installing cove 8 per pack
Artex Textured finish coating 10kg
This textured finish coating is suitable for producing textured patterns on walls and ceilings. Safety data sheets for B&Q products Find out more about Safety data sheets
Make Good Plasterboard Jointing, filling & finishing compound
Open the lid of the ready-mixed compound. Apply with a trowel or filling knife on walls and ceilings. Wait between 2-4 hours to dry, dependant on environmental conditions and thickness applied, sand out any defects and reapply second coat if necessary
Make Good Plasterboard Jointing, filling & finishing powder
Before using the product, mix it with water. Mix 10kg of powder with 6.5L water. Apply with a trowel or filling knife on walls and ceilings