See more Plaster
Make Good Plasterboard Quick drying Jointing, filling & finishing powder compound 10kg
Our bulk delivery service requires a minimum order value of £100 across any combination of bulk delivered products. You can change the quantity in the basket.
- Apply the plaster with a trowel or filling knife
Features and Benefits
- This powder product is easy to mix and apply. It is ideal for levelling uneven walls, this finishing plaster smoothens and evens out any kind of background irregularities. It can fill up to 5 mm deep areas
- Quick dry allows for more coats to be applied in a shorter period of time
- Post application, the product dries off to a smooth finish, bringing in a polished look to your walls
- This plaster's white colour ensures a lower number of coats while painting
|Setting time||30 minutes|
|CE approved||CE approved|
|Standard||TS EN 13963|
Good, quick and clean
GFrance - 2 months ago
Mixes nicely and goes off quick, drops nicely so low mess
gazhammonds - 7 months ago
Really good product, especially for patching up holes quickly on the job. Dries quick enough for me to decorate soon after.
J Golds - 9 months ago
Usually I use Easi fill as I know what I’m getting and my working times, this one was on the shelf in its place and it was cheaper so I thought Id give it a go.
Mixed well, very creamy which is always a good sign. It felt the same as Easi fill when it went on and it went off quickly like it said it would which allowed me to crack on with the job. I’m a fan and will continue to use.
Customers who bought this also browsed
Artex Easifix C Profile Internal Corners (L)340mm (W)95mm
For use when creating corners when installing cove 8 per pack
Artex Textured finish coating 10kg
This textured finish coating is suitable for producing textured patterns on walls and ceilings. Safety data sheets for B&Q products Find out more about Safety data sheets
Make Good Plasterboard Jointing, filling & finishing compound
Open the lid of the ready-mixed compound. Apply with a trowel or filling knife on walls and ceilings. Wait between 2-4 hours to dry, dependant on environmental conditions and thickness applied, sand out any defects and reapply second coat if necessary
Make Good Plasterboard Jointing, filling & finishing powder
Before using the product, mix it with water. Mix 10kg of powder with 6.5L water. Apply with a trowel or filling knife on walls and ceilings