Makita 240V 320W Corded Multi Tool TM3000CX14
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Sunday) for next day delivery
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm on Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holidays) for next day Click & Collect. Orders placed Sunday 27th May will be ready for collection Tuesday 29th May - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
This corded multi tool is ideal cutting, scraping, sanding, filing & grout removal.
- No load speed: 30000 opm
- Speed control - Variable
- Hex key
- Accessories included: 1x hex key, 1x blade, 1x delta sanding head & 10x delta sanding sheet
Features and Benefits
- Soft start for extra control
- Blade can be positioned over the 360° of the head unit at 12 different angles each at 30° increments for perfection in work
- Variable speed control dial located on the rear of the machine
- Warranty can be extended to 2 years, if registered at www.makitauk.com within 30 days of purchase
- On board hex key storage for blade changing
|No load speed||30000opm|
|Adjustable||Multi position blade|
|Blade change||Hex key|
|Handle type||Plastic grip|
|Brush type||Replaceable carbon brushes|
|Carry case||Carry case|
|Cutting motion||Oscillating cutting action|
Help & Advice
A power drill is an essential home improvement tool. They can bore holes, loosen or tighten screws and even chisel away materials. Combine this with the ability to use on a variety of materials, and you'll find that the right drill allows you to easily undertake multiple DIY tasks.
Our handy guide will explain everything you need to know about drills and will help you decide on the best one for you.
Before you begin
What will you be using the drill for?
Do you need a drill for everyday household tasks like putting up shelves or hanging pictures? Or will it be used as part of a bigger renovation, and need to drill larger holes through bricks or masonry? Most drills have multiple functions, so even if you need a tool that could be used for both scenarios, we have one that could suit you – but knowing a bit about your plans will help narrow down the search.
Another consideration is the length of a particular task. The size and weight of a drill can affect how long you can spend working on your project – if the tool is heavy and bulky you’ll quickly tire of holding it. Make sure you pick a drill that is comfortable for you to handle and you’ll be able to keep working for longer.
Will you need to move freely?
Some of our drill options will need to be plugged into the mains, and can therefore limit your movement. If you are going to use your drill all over your house, and even outside, you may wish to consider another option for your convenience.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This corded planer is ideal for for quick, precise and efficient removal of material on door frames and wooden beams. 17000 rpm no load speed Up to 2mm planing depth, up to 9mm rebate depth and 82mm planing width 1 chamfer grooves for cutting bevels and chamfers Dust extraction facility ...
Comes with - 1x DHP480 combi drill, 1x DTD129 impact driver, 1x DHS680 circular saw, Guide rule , 1x hex key, 1x DGA456 angle grinder, 1x side handle, 1x blade guard, 3x 18 V batteries, 1x DC18RC charger Compatibility - 18 V LXT batteries
This corded planer is ideal for quick, precise and efficient removal of material on door frames and wooden beams. 16000 rpm no load speed Up to 2mm planing depth, up to 9mm rebate depth and 82mm planing width 1 chamfer grooves for cutting bevels and chamfers Right chip ejection to ...