Makita 5Ah Li-Ion Twin Kit 2 Batteries DLX2145TJ
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Saturday & Sunday) for next day delivery.
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm Saturday & Sunday) for next day Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
This Makita cordless Li-Ion twin kit is best suited for drilling..
- Guarantee - 1 year
- Comes with - 1x DHP458 combi drill, 1x side handle, 1x depth stop, 1x DTD152 impact driver & 1x DC18RC rapid charger
- Charge time of 45 minute
- MAKPAC stacking case
Features and Benefits
High power twin kit. Combi drill features a variable speed control trigger and 21 torque settings plus drill mode. Impact driver has 165Nm of torque and variable speed trigger for extra control. Both tools feature durable metal gearboxes and twin LED job lights. XPT system protects against water and dust ingress when used in harsh weather conditions.
- Combi drill has twin LED job lights for improved work piece illumination
- Combi drill has an all metal two speed gearbox for added durability
- Both impact driver & combi drill feature a variable speed control trigger for maximum control over bit
- Both units have ergonomically designed handles with soft rubber grips
- Both units benefit from the Makita XPT system (extreme protection technology) which reduces both water & dust ingress when used in harsh weather conditions
- This warranty can be extended for a further 2 years, totalling 3 years cover if registered at www.makitauk.com within 30 days of purchase
|Number of batteries||2 batteries|
Help & Advice
A power drill is an essential home improvement tool. They can bore holes, loosen or tighten screws and even chisel away materials. Combine this with the ability to use on a variety of materials, and you'll find that the right drill allows you to easily undertake multiple DIY tasks.
Our handy guide will explain everything you need to know about drills and will help you decide on the best one for you.
Before you begin
What will you be using the drill for?
Do you need a drill for everyday household tasks like putting up shelves or hanging pictures? Or will it be used as part of a bigger renovation, and need to drill larger holes through bricks or masonry? Most drills have multiple functions, so even if you need a tool that could be used for both scenarios, we have one that could suit you – but knowing a bit about your plans will help narrow down the search.
Another consideration is the length of a particular task. The size and weight of a drill can affect how long you can spend working on your project – if the tool is heavy and bulky you’ll quickly tire of holding it. Make sure you pick a drill that is comfortable for you to handle and you’ll be able to keep working for longer.
Will you need to move freely?
Some of our drill options will need to be plugged into the mains, and can therefore limit your movement. If you are going to use your drill all over your house, and even outside, you may wish to consider another option for your convenience.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This cordless planer is ideal for quick, precise and efficient removal of material on door frames and wooden beams. 15000 rpm no load speed Up to 2mm planing depth, up to 9mm rebate depth and 82mm planing width 1 chamfer grooves for cutting bevels and chamfers Dust extraction facility
This corded planer is ideal for precise woodworking and smoothing. 16000 rpm no load speed Up to 4mm planing depth, up to 14mm rebate depth and 82mm planing width 3 chamfer grooves for cutting bevels and chamfers Dust extraction facility and Left / right chip ejection to keep your workspace ...
This planer is ideal for precise woodworking and smoothing. 17000 rpm no load speed Up to 2mm planing depth, up to 9mm rebate depth and 82mm planing width 1 chamfer grooves for cutting bevels and chamfers Dust extraction facility and Right chip ejection to keep your workspace clean Supplied with ...
This planer is ideal for precise woodworking and smoothing. 17000 rpm no load speed Up to 3mm planing depth, up to 18mm rebate depth and 82mm planing width 1 chamfer grooves for cutting bevels and chamfers Dust extraction facility and Left / right chip ejection to keep your workspace clean ...