Makita 5Ah Li-Ion Twin Kit 2 Batteries DLX2145TJ
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Sunday) for next day delivery
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm on Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holidays) for next day Click & Collect. Orders placed Sunday 27th May will be ready for collection Tuesday 29th May - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
This Makita cordless Li-Ion twin kit is best suited for drilling..
- Guarantee - 1 year
- Comes with - 1x DHP458 combi drill, 1x side handle, 1x depth stop, 1x DTD152 impact driver & 1x DC18RC rapid charger
- Charge time of 45 minute
- MAKPAC stacking case
Features and Benefits
High power twin kit. Combi drill features a variable speed control trigger and 21 torque settings plus drill mode. Impact driver has 165Nm of torque and variable speed trigger for extra control. Both tools feature durable metal gearboxes and twin LED job lights. XPT system protects against water and dust ingress when used in harsh weather conditions.
- Combi drill has twin LED job lights for improved work piece illumination
- Combi drill has an all metal two speed gearbox for added durability
- Both impact driver & combi drill feature a variable speed control trigger for maximum control over bit
- Both units have ergonomically designed handles with soft rubber grips
- Both units benefit from the Makita XPT system (extreme protection technology) which reduces both water & dust ingress when used in harsh weather conditions
- This warranty can be extended for a further 2 years, totalling 3 years cover if registered at www.makitauk.com within 30 days of purchase
|Number of batteries||2 batteries|
Help & Advice
A power drill is an essential home improvement tool. They can bore holes, loosen or tighten screws and even chisel away materials. Combine this with the ability to use on a variety of materials, and you'll find that the right drill allows you to easily undertake multiple DIY tasks.
Our handy guide will explain everything you need to know about drills and will help you decide on the best one for you.
Before you begin
What will you be using the drill for?
Do you need a drill for everyday household tasks like putting up shelves or hanging pictures? Or will it be used as part of a bigger renovation, and need to drill larger holes through bricks or masonry? Most drills have multiple functions, so even if you need a tool that could be used for both scenarios, we have one that could suit you – but knowing a bit about your plans will help narrow down the search.
Another consideration is the length of a particular task. The size and weight of a drill can affect how long you can spend working on your project – if the tool is heavy and bulky you’ll quickly tire of holding it. Make sure you pick a drill that is comfortable for you to handle and you’ll be able to keep working for longer.
Will you need to move freely?
Some of our drill options will need to be plugged into the mains, and can therefore limit your movement. If you are going to use your drill all over your house, and even outside, you may wish to consider another option for your convenience.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Comes with - 1x user manual and 1x screwdriver bit No load speed: 0-1350 rpm Torque settings: 20+2 3 drill functions; Drilling, hammer drilling & screw driving 2 speed gearbox
Comes with - 1x user manual, 1x double screw bit and 1x auxiliary handle No load speed: 0-1400 rpm Torque settings: 20+2 3 drill functions; Screw driving, drilling & impact drilling 2 speed gearbox
This DeWalt cordless Li-Ion drill driver and impact driver kit is suitable for use on wood, metal and plastics. The 10.8V drill driver boasts 3 drill functions; drilling, impact drilling and screwdriving with 2 speed settings providing greater torque versatility. A wide range of drill bits can be easily ...
Cordless impact driver with brushless motor providing improved run time and durability by having less wearing parts and creating less heat so not wasting energy No load speed: 0-2800 rpm 1 function drill functions; Impact driver Single speed variable speed gearbox