Makita 620W 240V 82mm Planer KP0800/2
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Sunday) for next day delivery
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm on Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holidays) for next day Click & Collect. Orders placed Sunday 27th May will be ready for collection Tuesday 29th May - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
This corded planer is ideal for for quick, precise and efficient removal of material on door frames and wooden beams.
- 17000 rpm no load speed
- Up to 2mm planing depth, up to 9mm rebate depth and 82mm planing width
- 1 chamfer grooves for cutting bevels and chamfers
- Dust extraction facility and Right chip ejection to keep your workspace clean
- Supplied with 1x socket wrench, 1x blade gauge assembly, 1x set of mini carbide blades
Features and Benefits
- Sprung loaded foot on base to protect both work piece and base plate.
- Rubberized soft grip
- Enhanced chip ejection.
- Ergonomic angle and shape for easy gripping and handling.
- Great for shooting in doors
|No load speed||17000rpm|
|Blade type||Double sided tungsten carbide tipped blade|
|Number of chamfer grooves||1|
|Dust extraction||Dust extraction facility|
|Chip ejection direction||Right chip ejection|
|Cooling type||Fan cooled motor|
|Cable length (m)|
|Brush type||Replaceable carbon brushes|
|Switch type||Lock off switch|
|Handle type||Soft grip|
Help & Advice
For levelling wooden surfaces, nothing beats a planer, and today's powered options help make the job quicker and easier. Equally, when you need to remove layers of varnish, stains, paint or rust (or you just want a fine finish over a large area), a sander is invaluable. Say goodbye to hard work and hello to getting the job finished in less than half the time.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This corded multi tool is ideal for cutting, sawing, scraping, grinding and sanding. No load speed: 11000-2000 rpm Speed control - Variable speed control Tool free blade change Accessories included: Comes with 1 x 3-1/2" semicircle wood blade, 6 x mesh square sanding sheet 80#, 1 x sanding pad set, ...
No load speed: 11000 rpm Takes 115mm diameter x 22.2mm bore cutting discs Spindle fitting: M14 Supplied with a 3000mm cable, 2 position side handle and 1x metal grinding disc,1x anti-vibration handle, 1x spanner, 1x quick release grinding guard & carry bag
This corded multi tool is ideal for sanding wood or old paint, shortening door frames when laying laminate flooring, grout removal and scraping. No load speed: 11000-20000 rpm Speed control - Variable speed control Tool free blade change Accessories included: Sanding base + 3 sheets, 1 x segment blade, 1 ...
This corded multi tool is ideal for sanding when fitted with delta sanding head, for cutting jobs where space is an issue and for plunge cutting, scraping and grout removal. No load speed: 6000-20000 rpm Speed control - Variable speed control Uses hex key (included) for blade changes Accessories included: ...