Makita 620W 240V 82mm Planer KP0800/2
[This is a block of tabs..]
This corded planer is ideal for for quick, precise and efficient removal of material on door frames and wooden beams.
- 17000 rpm no load speed
- Up to 2mm planing depth, up to 9mm rebate depth and 82mm planing width
- 1 chamfer grooves for cutting bevels and chamfers
- Dust extraction facility and Right chip ejection to keep your workspace clean
- Supplied with 1x socket wrench, 1x blade gauge assembly, 1x set of mini carbide blades
Features and Benefits
- Sprung loaded foot on base to protect both work piece and base plate.
- Rubberized soft grip
- Enhanced chip ejection.
- Ergonomic angle and shape for easy gripping and handling.
- Great for shooting in doors
|No load speed||17000 rpm|
|Planing depth||2 mm|
|Blade type||Double sided tungsten carbide tipped blade|
|Number of chamfer grooves||1|
|Dust extraction||Dust extraction facility|
|Chip ejection direction||Right chip ejection|
|Cooling type||Fan cooled motor|
|Cable length (m)||2.5m|
|Brush type||Replaceable carbon brushes|
|Switch type||Lock off switch|
|Handle type||Soft grip|
Help & Advice
For levelling wooden surfaces, nothing beats a planer, and today's powered options help make the job quicker and easier. Equally, when you need to remove layers of varnish, stains, paint or rust (or you just want a fine finish over a large area), a sander is invaluable. Say goodbye to hard work and hello to getting the job finished in less than half the time.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery