Makita 620W 240V 82mm Planer KP0800/2
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Bank Holidays) for next day delivery. Due to the Bank Holiday, orders placed Sunday 27th May will be delivered Tuesday 29th May.
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm on Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holidays) for next day Click & Collect. Orders placed Sunday 27th May will be ready for collection Tuesday 29th May - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
This corded planer is ideal for for quick, precise and efficient removal of material on door frames and wooden beams.
- 17000 rpm no load speed
- Up to 2mm planing depth, up to 9mm rebate depth and 82mm planing width
- 1 chamfer grooves for cutting bevels and chamfers
- Dust extraction facility and Right chip ejection to keep your workspace clean
- Supplied with 1x socket wrench, 1x blade gauge assembly, 1x set of mini carbide blades
Features and Benefits
- Sprung loaded foot on base to protect both work piece and base plate.
- Rubberized soft grip
- Enhanced chip ejection.
- Ergonomic angle and shape for easy gripping and handling.
- Great for shooting in doors
|No load speed||17000rpm|
|Blade type||Double sided tungsten carbide tipped blade|
|Number of chamfer grooves||1|
|Dust extraction||Dust extraction facility|
|Chip ejection direction||Right chip ejection|
|Cooling type||Fan cooled motor|
|Cable length (m)|
|Brush type||Replaceable carbon brushes|
|Switch type||Lock off switch|
|Handle type||Soft grip|
Help & Advice
For levelling wooden surfaces, nothing beats a planer, and today's powered options help make the job quicker and easier. Equally, when you need to remove layers of varnish, stains, paint or rust (or you just want a fine finish over a large area), a sander is invaluable. Say goodbye to hard work and hello to getting the job finished in less than half the time.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This corded multi sander is ideal for light to medium weight applications such as fine finishing and paint removal. Orbit diameter 2mm/Orbit speed (no load) - 6000-12000rpm 176mm wide x 100mm long sanding plate Supplied with a 0.45 m cable, Dust collection unit to help keep workspaces clean and
This corded all rounder multi tool is ideal for sanding wood or old paint, shortening door frames when laying laminate flooring, grout removal and scraping. No load speed: 15000-21000 rpm Uses allen key (included) for blade changes Accessories included: Comes with 1 x segment saw blade, 1 x plunge cut ...