See more Planers
Makita 620W 240V 82mm Planer KP0800
This corded planer is ideal for for quick, precise and efficient removal of material on door frames and wooden beams.
- 17000 rpm no load speed
- Up to 2mm planing depth, up to 9mm rebate depth and 82mm planing width
- 1 chamfer grooves for cutting bevels and chamfers
- Features a dust extraction facility and Right chip ejection to keep your workspace clean
- Supplied with 1x socket wrench, 1x blade gauge assembly, 1x set of mini carbide blades
Features and Benefits
The KP0800K mains powered planer is both lightweight and powerful, making it ideal for shooting indoors.
- The unit has a twin blade drum that makes light work of most jobs with a maximum material removal rate of up to 2mm per pass that is rapidly ejected to the right hand side of the planer by large volumes of exhausted air.
- Sprung loaded foot on base to protect both work piece and base plate.
- Rubberised soft grip.
- Enhanced chip ejection.
- Ergonomic angle and shape for easy gripping and handling.
|No load speed||17000 rpm|
|Blade type||Double sided tungsten carbide tipped blade|
|Number of chamfer grooves||1|
|Dust extraction||Dust extraction facility|
|Chip ejection direction||Right chip ejection|
|Cooling type||Fan cooled motor|
|Cable length (m)||2.5m|
|Brush type||Replaceable carbon brushes|
|Switch type||Trigger switch|
|Handle type||Soft grip|