Makita 710W Router RT0700CX4
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Sunday) for next day delivery
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm on Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holidays) for next day Click & Collect. Orders placed Sunday 27th May will be ready for collection Tuesday 29th May - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
This router is great for accurate groove, edge and profile routing.
- 30000 rpm no load speed
- Maximum 40 mm routing capacity and 35 mm plunge stroke
- Includes 1x trimmer base, 1x straight guide, 1x trimmer guide, 1x wrench 13mm, 1x wrench 22mm, 1x template guide, 1x 1/4'' collet cone and 1x 3/8'' collet cone
Features and Benefits
- Constant speed control even under load.
- High durability and accuracy achieved by the use of aluminium for main body.
- Variable speed control via dial.
- Easy access carbon brushes for quick brush replacement.
- Simple and efficient base lock system.
|No load speed||30000rpm|
|Maximum cutting capacity||40mm|
|Maximum plunge stroke||35mm|
|Depth adjustment||Fine depth adjustment|
|Dust extraction||Dust extraction facility|
|Handle type||Soft grip handle|
|Locking device||Spindle lock|
Help & Advice
A power drill is an essential home improvement tool. They can bore holes, loosen or tighten screws and even chisel away materials. Combine this with the ability to use on a variety of materials, and you'll find that the right drill allows you to easily undertake multiple DIY tasks.
Our handy guide will explain everything you need to know about drills and will help you decide on the best one for you.
Before you begin
What will you be using the drill for?
Do you need a drill for everyday household tasks like putting up shelves or hanging pictures? Or will it be used as part of a bigger renovation, and need to drill larger holes through bricks or masonry? Most drills have multiple functions, so even if you need a tool that could be used for both scenarios, we have one that could suit you – but knowing a bit about your plans will help narrow down the search.
Another consideration is the length of a particular task. The size and weight of a drill can affect how long you can spend working on your project – if the tool is heavy and bulky you’ll quickly tire of holding it. Make sure you pick a drill that is comfortable for you to handle and you’ll be able to keep working for longer.
Will you need to move freely?
Some of our drill options will need to be plugged into the mains, and can therefore limit your movement. If you are going to use your drill all over your house, and even outside, you may wish to consider another option for your convenience.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This corded & cordless outdoor radio is compatible with Li-Ion batteries Portable FM radio designed for general use with one speaker for great sounding music On/off button mode switch FM to auxiliary input for MP3 and CD player and also as clock/alarm modes LCD display Splash proof 1x AC adaptor ...
This plunge router is great pattern and groove cutting, trimming and shaping, chamfering in hard and soft wood. 11000-28000 rpm no load speed Variable speed control Maximum 55 mm routing capacity and 55 mm plunge stroke Includes 1 x centring pin, 1 x template guide, 1 x straight bit, 3 ...
This cordless bluetooth speaker is compatible with 10.8V, 14.4V & 18V Li-Ion XR batteries Connects technology such as smartphones or iPods wirelessly to play music. Allows for connection to portable audio devices On or off switch via volume control dial Splashproof Guarantee - 3 years