Makita 940W 110V Reciprocating Saw JR3050T
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Saturday & Sunday) for next day delivery.
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm Saturday & Sunday) for next day Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
Frequently Bought Together
|Bundle name||Primary product||Secondary product 1||Secondary product 2||Bundle total price||Add to basket|
|Product bundle 1|
[This is a block of tabs..]
- 0-2800 spm no load speed
- Maximum cutting capacity of 90mm on wood and 90mm on metal
- Stroke length of 28mm
- Tool free blade change
- Comes with 1x hex key & 2x blades
Features and Benefits
- Air from motor is directed towards the front to clear cut debris
- Blade has push in lock system for quick and easy blade fitting.
- Blade shoe can be extended by 4 pre set locations.
- Large trigger switch
- Comfortable rubber grip area.
- This product requires a transformer plug (sold separately)
|No load speed||0-2800spm|
|Maximum cutting capacity wood||90mm|
|Maximum cutting capacity steel||90mm|
|Blade change||Tool free blade change|
|Handle type||Soft grip handle|
|Switch type||Trigger switch|
|Gearbox Housing||Aluminium gearbox housing|
|Cable length (mm)||4000mm|
|Carry case||Heavy duty carry case|
|Brush type||Replaceable carbon brushes|
Help & Advice
The latest generation of power saws offer a host of new features compared to their predecessors - they're easier and cleaner to use, more accurate and make light work of tough jobs. In this guide we explain the difference between some of the most popular types of saws and help you to choose the right saw for the job.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This corded circular saw is ideal cutting wood and plastics. 5500 rpm no load speed 65mm maximum cutting depth at 90° and maximum cut at 45° mitre 184mm diameter blade Depth adjustment Features: Lock on power trigger, Ergonomic handle and 3m cable
This corded circular saw is ideal cutting wood. 5000 rpm no load speed 55mm maximum cutting depth at 90° and maximum cut at 45° mitre 165mm diameter blade Depth adjustment facility Features: Trigger switch, soft grip handle and 3m cable
This corded mini saw is ideal for cutting wood, soft metal and ceramic tile. 0-3300 rpm no load speed Maximum cutting capacity of 20mm on wood and 20mm on metal Comes with 1 x TCT blade for wood, 1 x ceramic-cutting blade, 1 x metal-cutting blade & moulded plastic carry ...
This corded circular saw is ideal cutting laminate worktops, boards and sheet materials. 4900 rpm no load speed 66mm maximum cutting depth at 90° and maximum cut at 45° mitre 190mm diameter blade Depth adjustment facility Features: Trigger switch, Ergonomic handle and 3 m cable