Makita Corded 305mm 1650W 240V Chop Saw LC1230/2
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Bank Holidays) for next day delivery. Due to the Bank Holiday, orders placed Sunday 27th May will be delivered Tuesday 29th May.
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm on Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holidays) for next day Click & Collect. Orders placed Sunday 27th May will be ready for collection Tuesday 29th May - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Accessories included - 1 x TCT saw blade, safety goggles & 2 x removable trigger pins
- Application - Clean, accurate cutting of metal with minimal sparks & burring
- Blade diameter - 305 mm
- Cutting depth - 100 mm
Features and Benefits
- Large steel base for stability
- Supplied with blade spanner
|Brush type||Replaceable carbon brushes|
|Cooling type||Fan cooled motor|
|Switch type||Deadman's switch|
Help & Advice
The latest generation of power saws offer a host of new features compared to their predecessors - they're easier and cleaner to use, more accurate and make light work of tough jobs. In this guide we explain the difference between some of the most popular types of saws and help you to choose the right saw for the job.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This corded reciprocating saw is ideal for quick cuts in wood such as beams or branches and suitable for cutting plastic and metal. 0-2700 rpm no load speed Maximum cutting capacity of 150mm on wood and 10mm on metal Stroke length of 20mm Tool free blade change Comes with 1x ...
Comes with work piece clamp, removable carry handles, 30T TCT blade, hex key and blade key No load speed - 4500 rpm Maximum cutting depth at 90° - 70mm Maximum cutting length at 90° of 250mm Maximum mitre left - 48°/Maximum mitre right - 48° Blade diameter - 216mm
This corded circular saw is ideal cutting sheet materials, boards and trimming a wide range of materials. 3700 rpm no load speed 60mm maximum cutting depth at 90° and maximum cut at 45° mitre 185mm diameter blade Depth adjustment Features: Trigger switch, Soft grip handle and 1.5m cable
This sliding mitre saw is ideal for for perfectly cutting mitre & bevel angles through a wide range of materials with a single blade. No load speed - 2500 rpm Maximum cutting depth at 90° - 75mm Maximum cutting length at 90° of 300mm Maximum mitre left - 45°/Maximum mitre ...