See more Ground lights
Matt Black Solar-powered LED Outdoor Spike light
- Great for lighting up your outdoor space
- No mains connection required
- Fittings & fixings not required
- 2 years guarantee
Features and benefits
This light is ideal for lighting and decorating a pathway , and to help you to walk safely at night time.
- You can install it in a garden, along a walkway, or in a vegetation pot to decorate
- The solar power source allows you to save energy. It's easy to install without any electrical installation. Once it’s fully charged, it will stay alight between 6 to 8 hours. It starts automatically at night time
|Light colour||Cool white|
|Power voltage supply||3.2V|
mummysue - 15 days ago
Wow read reviews for different single solar garden lights and opted for this one from B&Q.. so glad i did they are amazingly bright..i have 2 pointing towards my tree in the garden and they light it up beautifully.. I was that pleased with them i went and bought some more for my boarders .. you will not be disappointed with these .
Best and Brightest Solar Lights!
CandyS - 21 days ago
I have purchased numerous solar lights but these are much better by comparison. The give off a really bright glow and really brighten up the plants at night. Definitely recommended.
angelseyes - 1 month ago
I bought 6 of these and so impressed with light given out and value for money I bought another 6. Great for highlighting greenery in the garden. Haven't had any problems with brackets breaking as others have said. Can even now see my black dog when he's in the garden at night, couldn't before!
Weak spots on bracket
Kcpl - 2 months ago
I bought 6 of these about a month since, returned 1 due to bracket snapping, now another 2 have done the same in almost the same place
Great quality product.
Buddha Garden - 3 months ago
I have been using this light for the last 3 years and it is still working fine.