See more Paint
Mauve Matt Emulsion paint, 2.5L
Sold & shipped by B&Q
A reliable interior matt emulsion paint that is suitable for use on wall & ceiling, making it a great choice to give your home a refresh. Mauve is a unique shade of purple that will add your own personality to your scheme. Designed to provide a long-lasting matt finish, this emulsion paint achieves a beautiful look, without compromising on quality. This 2.5L size will cover up to 30 m² on average, so you can buy exactly what you need to complete your decorating job. You can use a brush or roller to apply an even layer. It will dry quickly between coats meaning you can recoat it in 2-4 hours. Furthermore, you can be assured that this water-based paint is safe for you in your home, as it has minimal VOCs and is low odour.
- Surface Preparation - New plaster or plasterboard should be sealed with a plaster sealer. For non-powdery surfaces or to cover contrasting colours, prepare with a walls and ceilings primer. Painted surfaces should be sanded, clean and dry. Fill any holes or defects with filler. When sanding, wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation. Before painting on bare wood or metal use a suitable primer. Painted glossy surfaces should be sanded thoroughly
- Instructions for Use - Stir gently before use. Apply using a brush or roller, when the temperature is between 10°C and 30°C. For best results, apply 2 coats leaving up to 4 hours between coats.
- Instructions for Storage - Store any leftover paint between 5 and 30°C. Best used within 1 year of opening.
Features and benefits
- This paint is water based meaning it is low odour and brushes can easily be cleaned in water
- Gives a matt finish
- Recommended for living spaces and bedrooms
- We recommend applying a primer before colour top coat
- Contains 1,2-benzisothiazol-3(2H)-one and 2-methylisothiazol-3(2H)-one. May produce an allergic reaction. Warning! Hazardous respirable droplets may be formed when sprayed. Do not breathe spray or mist.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||8-12 h|
|Maximum application temperature||30°C|
|Minimum application temperature||10°C|
|Number of coats||3|
|Recoat time||2-4 hours|