McCulloch 40 cc Petrol Brushcutter
McCulloch 40 cc Petrol Brushcutter
you save £87.00
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Sunday) for next day delivery
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm on Saturday & Sunday) for next day Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
This McCulloch 40cc petrol brushcutter is ideal for heavy duty jobs.
- Cutting width (mm) - 260mm
- Power output - 1500 W
- Guarantee - 1 year Manufacturer
Features and Benefits
- With OxyPower engine technology, you can get that extra power to shape nature - without hurting it. This technology offers a better fuel efficiency, meaning more power but also 70% less emissions and 20% lower fuel consumption.
- Soft start makes it easier to start your McCulloch product. Reduces the resistance in the starter cord by up to 40%
- A manual purge pump which provides the carburettor with fuel and makes the product easier to start with fewer pulls.
- Tool-less air filter cover - easy removal of air filter cover without any tools
- Full anti-vibration system for user comfort during prolonged use
|Material||Plastic and metal|
|Cutting width (mm)||260mm|
|Power output||1500 W|
Help & Advice
Add a finishing touch to your lawn by cutting long grass and trimming the edges with a grass trimmer or a brushcutter.
Lightweight and easy to manoeuvre, grass trimmers are great for accessing areas that your lawnmower can’t reach. They’re also ideal for tidying around fragile areas of the garden such as around plants, trees or the borders of your lawn. A brushcutter is a heavier weight and more powerful machine, suitable for clearing overgrown grass, weeds, brambles and small hedges.
There are a number of types and models available and choosing one can be difficult. So let's breakdown the options for buying a new or replacement grass trimmer or brushcutter.
Before you begin
When choosing a grass trimmer or brushcutter, ask yourself the following questions to help decide on the best option for you.
What will you be cutting?
Firstly, think about what type of grass you'll be cutting most often. Will it be a grass lawn, or coarser, more overgrown vegetation? For trimming short to medium-length grass, tidying edges and reaching places where the lawnmower can’t, a grass trimmer is the best option. For long and overgrown grass, weeds and small trees, consider a brushcutter. Or if you're not sure what you'll be cutting, or are likely to have both grass and brush to cut, look out for machines that are both grass trimmers and brushcutters.
Knowing what you’ll be cutting will also determine how powerful you need your grass trimmer or brushcutter to be.
How big is your garden?
If you have a large garden or patch of land, or plan to trim far away from your house, consider an option that doesn’t have to be plugged into the mains, giving greater freedom of use and movement. Similarly, a lightweight option will help you stay comfortable for the duration of the task.
Also, consider how densely packed with plants your outdoor space is. For example, if you need to work around a lot of flowers, bushes or trees, a trimmer with a smaller head will allow you to do this without damaging them as easily.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery