See more Chainsaws
MCSWP40 40cc 400mm Petrol Chainsaw
- Comes with Guide bar cover, wrench, chain oil, sharpening file, textile bag & instruction manual
Features and benefits
- This chainsaw has an easy start system which ensures a convenient and reliable engine start up so you can get on with your garden tasks
- Built-in anti-vibration system for greater control and reduced fatigue during prolonged use. Fuel tank capacity: 310ml. Fuel tank ratio: 40:1
- Comes with pre-assembled chain and bar
- Built in anti-vibration system for greater comfort over prolongued use
- Has a bar length of 400mm
- Manufacturing standard EN ISO 11681-1:2011
|Chainsaw bar length||400mm|
|Fuel tank capacity||0.31L|
|Vibration system||Anti-vibration system|
Waste of Money
mc007 - 11 days ago
Says it is for large tasks, that is if you can get it to start, worked once took it back had another same thing couldnt get it to start - cheap tat stay away after numerous pulls of the chord your arm is aching like a ..... its obviously floods itself so you cant use it anyway, buy a good make, had a spear and jackson for 10 years or more still works but needed a new one as its on its last legs...
Really good value for money
CMAP - 1 month ago
I bought this chainsaw a couple of years ago and it starts easily every time I use it, maintenance is easy (oil and tighten the chain), it's cut down three substantial trees and many branches and thin (c. 4" - 8") saplings and brush. It's paid for itself many times over and compared to cost of the big brands it's very cheap!
Kj2032 - 3 months ago
This product is ridiculously difficult to start managed to get it working once after reading the manual and quick guide and since then nothing. No YouTube tutorials available or a helplone
It keeps falling apart. Buy a better brand...
Anonymous - 6 months ago
Everything keeps going wrong, despite having changed it at B & Q already. I suggest you buy a better, more known make.
Cmitch - 8 months ago
I bought this one as the last one I got didn’t work and it didn’t disappoint. It started first time and many times after. No problems with the blade it’s cut quite a lot of thick hard wood and it’s still going.