MDF Board (Th)6mm (W)405mm (L)810mm
[This is a block of tabs..]
This MDF Board is Ideal for paint finishing and internal joinery projects
- Ideal for paint finishing and internal joinery projects
- Versatile and easy to work with board used for internal joinery projects
Features and Benefits
Versatile, non-structural and easy to work with board used for internal joinery projects
- A rigid engineered panel with smooth faces ideal for furniture and concealment applications
- The product finish lends itself to a number of further finishing options
- Medium density fibreboard is a reconstituted wood panel product
|CE approved||CE approved|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
Broadly speaking, timber comes in three different types: construction timber, finishing timber and decorative timber. It's generally more expensive than man-made boards, which come in lots of varieties with a whole range of uses.
Always try to choose timber that's been certified by an independent organisation like the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) as this means the wood has been sourced sustainably. If there is any wood or paper in a B&Q product, we make sure it meets legal, social and environmental standards. Find out more about our Forest Friendly Promise.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery