See more Summerhouses
Mercia 10x8 Reverse apex Shiplap Summer house with Bi-fold door
Sold & shipped by B&Q
This spacious and stylish 8 x 10 Vermont Summerhouse boasts a bright, open space, perfect for entertaining and relaxing. Featuring two fixed styrene glazed windows and two sets of bi-folding doors, this summerhouse is light and airy, great for those who want to enjoy their garden and the summer weather while being shaded from the sun. Heavy-duty tongue and groove boards are used to construct the floor of this summerhouse. Using an interlocking method, the boards lock together to create a premium, strong and hard-wearing finish which is ideal for frequently used buildings and heavier items. Solid sheet board is used to form the roof, a durable material that is made up of several layers of tightly compacted oriented strand, to create a strong and long-lasting finish. Robust roofing felt, fixtures and fittings are all supplied as standard, alongside our detailed instructions and our manufacturer’s recommendations, to ensure a simple and stress free assembly process.
- Assembly required
- Summerhouse must be installed on a flat/level surface, with 2ft /0.6m space around to allow annual treatment. Please install in line with Mercia instructions.
- Fittings & fixings included
- Residential Use
- Guarantee - 10 years
Features and benefits
The walls of this summerhouse are constructed using premium horizontal interlocking tongue and groove boards with a shiplap profile. The shiplap profile includes a protective and aesthetically pleasing lip to create a strong, weatherproof panel. Complete with thick wooden framing to support the cladding internally, this building offers a rigid and long-lasting structure.
- Shiplap cladding – Interlocking tongue and groove boards feature a protective lip to offer a strong, premium and weatherproof panel
- Solid Sheet Roof – A hard wearing and cost effective build for your summerhouse
- Fixed Styrene Glazed Windows-creating a light and airy feel, these large windows allow natural light to fill the space
- Tongue and Groove roof – Heavy duty interlocking boards create a premium strong and robust finish
- Roofing Felt Included – Provides a waterproof barrier to protect your building and its contents from the elements
- This building is made in the UK, using ethically sourced, FSC certified timber
- This structure comes with a conditional 10 year Anti-rot guarantee as well as a 12 month manufacturer’s warranty. Annual re-treatment is required to maintain your building and the Anti-rot guarantee
|Base included||Base not included|
|Locking mechanism||Lock & key|
|Number of doors||2|
|Number of fixed windows||2|
|Roof type||Reverse apex|