See more Lanterns
Metal & plastic Black Solar-powered Outdoor LED Mini lantern
- 2 years guarantee
- Comes with Rechargeable battery & solar panel
Features and benefits
Outdoor lamps have been designed in a number of styles, finishes and features to best accommodate your outside space and needs.
- The solar power source allows you to save energy. Once it's fully charged, you have any autonomy up to 6 hours (depending upon variable hours of sunshine), it starts automatically when it gets dark
- The solar panel included enables you to install your light without any electrical work. Perfect for areas where conventional electrical supply is not available
- The ring enables you to hang the light to a hook or a tree
- The on/off switch under the lamp shade enables you to turn it on/off easily
- Low energy helping you to save energy
|Battery run time||6h|
|Number of bulbs||1|
|Number of LEDs||1 x LED light|
|Power voltage supply||1.2V|
|Resistant to water||Water resistant|
|Standard||EN 55015:2013, A1:2015, EN 61547:2009|
Look good & are cheap
Kidbodie - 3 months ago
Thank you so much to basismum and her pictures as too how they operate. Shame B&Q could not have included instructions on the packaging by attaching a small label
Swills - 3 months ago
Fails to work even on a sunny day - waste of money
Come on people, they are cheap and cheerful!
PhilJ77 - 4 months ago
I thought i would write this review as this item has had a hard time in these reviews:
- Yes, its not very bright, at all
- Yes, its not the highest quality
- Yes, its heap
- Yes, they look great
I think this is a fair assessment.
Cheap nasty useless
linnie27 - 5 months ago
I bought 2 of these and they just don't work. Lost the receipt so can't get the money back. Save your money and get something decent!
Timmehh - 7 months ago
Bought 9 last year, only 3 work after a year. The seal don’t work and they fill up with water. Light is very dim.