See more Lanterns
Metal & plastic Black Solar-powered Outdoor LED Mini lantern
- 2 years guarantee
- Comes with Rechargeable battery & solar panel
Features and benefits
Outdoor lamps have been designed in a number of styles, finishes and features to best accommodate your outside space and needs.
- The solar power source allows you to save energy. Once it's fully charged, you have any autonomy up to 6 hours (depending upon variable hours of sunshine), it starts automatically when it gets dark
- The solar panel included enables you to install your light without any electrical work. Perfect for areas where conventional electrical supply is not available
- The ring enables you to hang the light to a hook or a tree
- The on/off switch under the lamp shade enables you to turn it on/off easily
- Low energy helping you to save energy
|Battery run time||6h|
|Number of bulbs||1|
|Number of LEDs||1 x LED light|
|Power voltage supply||1.2V|
|Resistant to water||Water resistant|
|Standard||EN 55015:2013, A1:2015, EN 61547:2009|
Cheap and cheerful
My garden21 - 1 month ago
Nice decorative lights get what you pay for if you are after a lot of light these are not the lights you want but they do look pretty around the garden
Cheap and cheerful
Raimi - 1 month ago
We’ve had 2 of these in the garden for an entire year and only yesterday one of them stopped working! They won’t give off much light, so as others have said they’re more for decoration but for the price - I quite like them! Will be replacing the broken one this week with the same
DS25 - 2 months ago
Bought 4 of these as they look pretty but none work.
123H - 2 months ago
Still working a few months on but use for more decoration than useful lighting as it doesn't give off much light.
Dim dim dim
Poptart - 2 months ago
Such little light given off it's not worth having.