See more Frames & door kits
Metsä Wood Redwood pine Internal Door lining set 2100mm 106mm
- Assembly required
- Includes 2x uprights, 1x head & door stops.
Features and benefits
- Suitable for a 762mm or 838mm door
- Manufactured from PEFC Certified Redwood Pine
- Includes two uprights, one head and loose door stops to be fitted once door has been installed
- Option to reverse the head depending on whether you have a 762mm or 838mm door
- For use with 30 minute fire doors
- Pre-routed to accept intumescent strip
- 106mm used for brick work walls (plus plasterboard and plaster)
- BWF Certifire scheme approved Cert No. CAF184
- For lining out door apertures ready to hang a door
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Bannosantoro78 - 9 days ago
Bought this to fit a new door into a formed archway at the top of our cellar stairs. Assembled with ease following the b&q instruction video on YouTube. Frame was not warped or damaged. Offered up to the archway, marked the frame outline on the bottom of the arch....cut out the bottom left and right of the arch....slotted in the frame and fixed in position. Job done! Installed the Oak Veneer internal door also from B&Q, and it looks fantastic! Definitely recommend this product for easy installation of new doors.
Fire door frame not plain
Simplesimon64 - 8 months ago
This is a fire door frame with grooves for sealing strips. Had to return it as wanted plain frame