See more Paving Packs
Midnight grey Panache Ground Paving slab (L)450 (W)450mm Pack of 40
Our stores do not stock this product
- Creating a sleek and sophisticated look
- Pack contains 40 x (L)450 (W)450 (T)50mm paving slabs. Total coverage 8.10m²
- Guarantee - 1 year
- Questions about any of our paving range? Call our paving experts on 0333 400 1120. Lines open Monday – Friday 08:00 - 17:00. Calls charged at standard national rate.
Features and Benefits
- Suitable for garden patios and seating areas. Not suitable for driveways
- When laying, a joint width of 2mm is recommended
|Colour description||Midnight grey|
|Pack Qty||Pack of 40|
|Comes with||Pack contains 40 x (L)450 (W)450 (T)50mm paving slabs. Total coverage 8.10m²|
Vimal - 2 years ago
I bought this one last month I'm so happy of this product. but it's take two weeks for delivery.
Lovely modern slab..........BUT!!!!!!!
Emma Lou - 3 years ago
Purchased 50m2 for my own patio (We are builders and carry out lots of hard landscaping professionally) I really wanted a modern look, and what reallt attracted me was the availability of 3 shades, allowing the introduction of a 'subtle pattern'. I liked the grid pattern shown in the B&Q brochure, and thought I would go with that.
I purchased these through my local branch Trade point as am a trade customer. I was initially told 3/4 weeks :-( no good, that's the summer gone!! Well, my trade point team are great, they got on to the Bradstone Rep who got it sorted for in inside 10 Days, even the haulier was super efficient giving me 2 updates about my delivery and a call on the morning just to confirm, brilliant.
The slabs arrived on pallets with a hi-ab crane lorry. I have overhead cables so off-loaded up the road onto my small truck then hand-balled off in my garden. I was very apprehensive, thinking about broken corners, cracks and colour variation-I needn't have worried, they were packed really well with thick string woven between the face of the slabs to protect them and undersides back to back, just one chip and slightly misshapen corner out of over 200!
Only issues are 1) Bradstone recommend 2mm joint, almost impossible as there is a slight size/shape variation, thus the joint WILL run out. I have gone for 5mm joint after finding 2 is far too tight. 2) the colour is VERY subtle so going for a satin finish clear sealer to both seal and enhance the colour they look great when wet. You need to budget this in with your job, another £80-100 for a good quality sealer for 40m2+.
Also the jointing compound- the type you brush in dry and it hardens over 72 hours, again quite expensive but buy good quality £100 ish.
3) Finally, the only thing that was a real pain, buying in project packs of 40-if you don't mind waiting ages for another supplier to get any extras and paying through the nose (charge for splitting packs and handling), I needed 16 more £207!!!!!! I had to search the internet to find a supplier who has regular deliveries from Bradstone to get them within 5-7 days. So my advice is design your project around the pack sizes (40).
All in all, looks good-but hard work to get it looking right and getting the product all at once.
Not the lovely dark grey shown in the picture!
Lizzy1f - 3 years ago
I brought 7 packs of these tiles last month and while they are very good quality, if you are buying them for the colour think again. these tiles are a very light grey, I am now going to have to stain them to get them the colour I wanted, so at just under £2000 for the patio of my dreams I am disappointed.
Patio looks really good
Hsh - 4 years ago
I bought this product a month ago and absolutely recommend it