7x3 Mini Apex roof Shiplap+ Wooden Bike store
This 7x3 shiplap+ timber bike store is great storage solution for securely storing up to three adult bikes.
- Shiplap+ construction
- Locking mechanism - Pad-bolt
- 10 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable if care instructions have been followed
Features and Benefits
A fantastic structure, ideal for creating a work space big enough for all manner of DIY tasks and activities.
- Shiplap tongue and groove construction is a high quality cladding construction formed from watertight, interlocking, smooth planed boards. This high quality type of construction offers greater protection from wind and rain penetration as well as being secure and durable.
- This structure has been dip treated which means preservative has been applied to the outside of the timber to protect the wood against rot and decay. Periodic retreatment is required to prolong the life of the structure.
- Accessories included: Roof felt & pad-bolt
- This bike store is supplied with comprehensive fitting instructions and fixings provided. 2 people required to build this bike store
- We recommend that bike stores are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your bike store to sit on
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated.
|Fixings supplied||Fixings supplied|
|Roof Design||Apex roof|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
|Assembly required||Assembly required|
Do not buy this shed!
Katog - 2 years ago
£248 for this poor quality product is ridiculous. Firstly it was delivered without the fixings and one panel was damaged. Finally after 3 weeks we received the fixings and a replacement panel. Yesterday we put it together, the wood is warped and splitting, the screws for the angled pieces slip through the holes, it is flimsy, badly made, poor quality wood. Do not buy this shed!