Mira Galena 9.8kW Electric Shower, Slate Grey
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Sunday) for next day delivery
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm on Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holidays) for next day Click & Collect. Orders placed Sunday 27th May will be ready for collection Tuesday 29th May - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
Mira Galena slate grey slate electric shower offers 5 spray patterns and 3 power levels, operated by a variable power control.
- 2 years Guarantee
- Suitable water pressure - High pressure
- Accessories included - Fittings, installation template, installer checklist and guarantee card
- Fixings supplied
Features and Benefits
With minimal looks and packed with technology, the Galena combines stunning style and great performance. The sleek slate grey fascia is complimented by the premium chrome features, perfect for contemporary bathroom spaces. The large 5 spray shower head provides great coverage to help you create the ultimate shower experience
- Thermostatic temperature stability keeps showering safe for all the family
- Separate power and temperature controls to fine tune your perfect shower
- Push button on/off so you can leave the power and temperature controls at your preferred setting, giving you the perfect shower on demand
- Sensi-flo™ technology helps prevent scalding if the shower head or hose become blocked
- Clear scale™ technology cuts lime scale by half for a better performing, longer lasting shower
- Phased shutdown flushes remaining hot water from the tank, reducing risk of limescale and making safer for the next user
- Large 5 spray showerhead for more coverage and a greater shower experience
|Suitable water pressure||High pressure|
|Hose length (mm)||125mm|
|Operation||Manual dial/thermostatic control|
Help & Advice
How to guides
The bathroom is the one room in the house that treads a fine line between practical and luxurious. It has to store all the toiletries of an entire household, deal with a flurry of activity during peak times of use, and still be the place where you can forget all your troubles in a relaxing bath or shower. It’s a difficult balance, and occasionally bathrooms can begin to look a bit tired and require a bit of TLC.
Luckily, you don’t need a massive overhaul in order to refresh your bathroom. A few quick and easy updates can make all the difference – without breaking the bank.
We’ve collected our top tips that are sure to breathe some life into any bathroom. They can be completed within a couple of hours and you don’t have to have a load of tools, or DIY know-how. What are you waiting for?
A powerful, piping hot shower is one of the things we rely upon most in our bathrooms. Whether it’s getting you energised in the morning, reinvigorating you after your daily exercise, or washing away the stresses and strains of the day, your shower needs to be up to the task. And let’s not forget about washing your children’s hair, or hosing down a filthy dog! But, if you don’t make the right choices and buy the incorrect shower for your house, you could end up with a lukewarm trickle that’ll be more infuriating than helpful.
We’re here to make sure you find the right one for you. By taking you through all the elements you need to think about - from understanding your home water's pressure through to innovative shower features - we’ll help you work out what’s best for you and your family.
Before you begin
First off, you’ll need to know about your home’s boiler and water pressure in order to pick the right shower for you. Water pressure is the force of water in a pipe and it determines the flow of water running through it. The type of boiler or water system you have in your home dictates which showers, and taps, you can choose – as both systems have limitations as to what will work with them due to the water pressure.
Our helpful guide will help you to understand your water pressure system, and recommend the ideal type of shower based on this.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Triton Amore black gloss electric shower offers 5 spray patterns and 3 power levels, operated by a variable power control. Manual temperature control 2 years Guarantee Suitable water pressure - Low pressure Clean using warm, soapy water. Do not use abrasive or aggressive chemical cleaning products Accessories ...
Triton Enrich black electric shower offers 1 spray pattern and 3 power levels, operated by a variable power control. 2 year Guarantee Clean using warm, soapy water. Do not use abrasive or aggressive chemical cleaning products Fixings supplied, Assembly required
Triton Enrich white electric shower offers 1 spray pattern and 3 power levels, operated by a variable power control. 2 year Guarantee Clean using warm, soapy water. Do not use abrasive or aggressive chemical cleaning products Fixings supplied, Assembly required
Triton Fevore white & grey electric shower offers 5 spray patterns and 3 power levels, operated by a variable power control. Thermostatic temperature control 2 years Guarantee Suitable water pressure - High pressure Easy to clean Accessories included - Full shower kit including riser rail, adjustable ...