See more Electric Showers
Mira Go White Gloss effect Electric shower, 10.8 kW
Our stores do not stock this product
- Manual temperature control
- 2 years Guarantee
- Accessories included - Showerhead, hose, riser rail & clamp bracket
- Fixings supplied, Assembly required
Features and Benefits
Mira electric showers are guaranteed to last longer and more efficiently. Their build-in heating system takes and passes water from your cold water supply and heats it. With our revolutionary Mira Clearscale™ technology, the build-up of limescale is also reduced.
- Perfect for your contemporary bathroom, the Mira Go electric shower lasts up to 50% longer than similar electric showers, due to its clever Mira Clearscale™ technology.
- Mira Clearscale™ technology lasts longer as the limescale is reduced by up to 50%.
- Mira Go Multi-Fit™ provides great coverage experience with a 110mm single spray showerhead and rub clean nozzles.
- Easy control over your shower due to the separate temperature and power controls. The product also has an on/off push button.
- The advanced and pressure-stabilised temperature control feature maintains a consistent showering temperature.
- The environmentally friendly eco setting saves water and minimises the consumption of energy.
- Mira Go Multi-Fit™ offers a a twist-and-lock clamp bracket.
|Power output||10.8 kW|
|Number of shower head patterns||1|
|Number of power levels||3|
|Hose length (mm)||1250mm|
|Accessories included||Showerhead, hose, riser rail & clamp bracket|
|Temperature controlled||Manual temperature control|
|Assembly required||Assembly required|
Very good product.
NR44 - 1 year ago
Bought this to replace an aging Mira Sport 10.8.K.W. It isn’t as powerful as the Sport but still a very good shower. Before purchasing ensure wiring and circuit board will take support such a unit. Also be aware that although described as easy fit, a small connection joint was required. I am very pleased with shower and consider it excellent value for money, easy to operate, good pressure and temperature range.
Dodgey on/off button
Sally1975 - 2 years ago
Instructions to fit easy to follow
This shower was to replace an older Mira equivalent model, this shower seems more plastic & less hard wearing.The on/off button is quite large it has to pressed right in the middle of the button otherwise shower won’t stay on or turn off. only problem so far!
Mags 70 - 2 years ago
I bought this to replace a Tritan shower , very pleased with it , the price was very good as well.
Very nice shower but slightly under powered.
Anonymous - 3 years ago
The shower is very easy to install, it comes with a drilling/plumbing diagrams so you know how much pipe will be needed, it looks nice and is easy to operate as well, only downside is that it is a little bit under powered when at the required heat to have a nice shower, to wash your hair, you need to change the setting on the shower head to the blast power. I had a creda shower before this, which had the pipes coming in from the back right side, then dropping down and going left, very hard to find anything other than a creda shower that accepts this type of fitting, this however was no problem.
Was fine just wish there was the soap dish include
Mashmist - 3 years ago
There was no soap dish included which apparently ther sshould have been.