See more Electric Showers
Mira Go White Gloss effect Electric shower, 8.5 kW
Our stores do not stock this product
- Manual temperature control
- 2 years Guarantee
- Accessories included - Showerhead, hose, riser rail & clamp bracket
- Fixings supplied, Assembly required
Features and Benefits
Mira electric showers are guaranteed to last longer and more efficiently. Their build-in heating system takes and passes water from your cold water supply and heats it. With our revolutionary Mira Clearscale™ technology, the build-up of limescale is also reduced.
- Perfect for your contemporary bathroom, the Mira Go electric shower lasts up to 50% longer than similar electric showers, due to its clever Mira Clearscale™ technology.
- Mira Clearscale™ technology lasts longer as the limescale is reduced by up to 50%.
- Mira Go Multi-Fit™ provides great coverage experience with a 110mm single spray showerhead and rub clean nozzles.
- Easy control over your shower due to the separate temperature and power controls. The product also has an on/off push button.
- The advanced and pressure-stabilised temperature control feature maintains a consistent showering temperature.
- The environmentally friendly eco setting saves water and minimises the consumption of energy.
- Mira Go Multi-Fit™ offers a a twist-and-lock clamp bracket.
|Power output||8.5 kW|
|Number of shower head patterns||1|
|Number of power levels||3|
|Hose length (mm)||1250mm|
|Accessories included||Showerhead, hose, riser rail & clamp bracket|
|Temperature controlled||Manual temperature control|
|Assembly required||Assembly required|
Stopped working after 4 months
smir - 1 year ago
Used twice a day and has stopped working. Hopefully i can get a refund
Chemo - 1 year ago
So glad I got this one, my old one came off and this one went straight into its place. No mess no fuss.
Mira Sprint 8.5kW to replace Mira Sport 8.5kw
P Gee - 1 year ago
A bit disappointed that my new Sprint 8.5kW produces less heat for the same water flow setting than the 20 year old 8.5kW Mira Sport unit that I have just replaced. I won't assumed the hearing efficiency of a brand new Mira would be better than a 20 year old unit of the same wattage! The shower is also a bit noisier than the old shower, and the green 'on' light is extremely bright, but thankfully below eye level on my installation.
The new unit was also quite a bit larger than the old one, and seemed to have excessive space inside, which is a result of providing for water inlet pipe access from all four corners.
The old Mira unit was incredibly reliable. I just hope the new one will be, otherwise it will be a disappointment in too many ways!
Mira Sprite Shower
Jennie444 - 1 year ago
I bought my Mira Sprite shower a month ago and I’m very pleased with it. It was very quick to install, just set the temperature you want and press the button so simple to use.
wncl00 - 2 years ago
This shower is really good and water outlet is great for an electric shower. I have had this shower for six months now and it replaced my sport model. well worth the money they do last for years as my last two mira showers lasted for around ten years each.