See more Lawn Feed
Miracle-Gro Patch Magic Patch repairer 6m² 1.3kg
Our stores do not stock this product
Keep your garden looking its best with this patch repairer from Miracle Gro. Use it to treat damaged areas of your lawn and achieve greener and healthier grass. Comes in a 1.3kg hand held shaker jar and covers 6 m².
- Apply using the patch magic shaker jar from miracle-gro for quick and easy use. Remove dead grass, loosen soil and give a thorough soaking with water. Shake and apply evenly. Ensure the soil is still visible, making enough space for seeds to germinate. For thin areas, apply half as much. Water thoroughly until dark brown. As the coir begins to turn lighter brown, add more water.
- Use it to treat damaged areas of your lawn and achieve greener and healthier grass
- To avoid risks to man and the environment comply with the instructions for use. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label on hand. Keep out of reach of children. Read label before use. Do not eat, drink or smoke using this product. Do not contaminate water with the product or its container. Dispose of contents/container to a household waste recycling centre as hazardous waste expect for empty containers which can be disposed of by recycling. Contact your local council for more details. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label. Wash off splashes from skin immediately. Wash hands and exposed skin after use. Do not empty into drains. Use appropriate containment to avoid environmental contamination. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Keep product in original container, tightly closed in a safe place. Keep away from food, drink and animal feeding stuffs. Empty container completely and dispose of safely. Protect from frost. Ensure application is dry before allowing children or pets to play.
Features and benefits
- Uses a triple action of grass seed, plant food and coir to produce 50% thicker grass with half the watering
- The coir material absorbs water and expands to surround and protect the seed while providing it with nutrients
- Keep product off skin and always use gloves when handling this product - Wash hands and exposed skin after use
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
This product struggled
Jollygreengiany - 11 months ago
This product really struggled to perform. I compared to just normal standard grass seeds as I had a number of patches to repair and the cheap grass side out performed it
ReluctantGardner72 - 1 year ago
I followed the instructions to the letter, kept the birds of the lawn and the weather was perfect - but not no grass. Don't waste your money.
Bradwell man - 2 years ago
I as delighted when I read what was written on the container. Our lawn has several burnt patches of grass caused by our German Shepherd. We were going away for about two weeks so I spent considerable time carefully following the instructions to use the product so it could start to work before we came back. On return nothing had happened! Six weeks after our return nothing has happened. Not happy with this product.
Old Dougie - 2 years ago
Does not do what it claims on the container. Germination rate was less than10% even in areas untouched by dog
. Old stock?
Waste of money
Lizbet - 2 years ago
I've used this repeatedly over the spring and summer and not only are the patches still there but the grass isn't growing even between them. Never has my lawn looked so bad towards the end of summer.