See more Garden shredders
Mac Allister MIS2500 Corded 2500W Impact Shredder
- Comes with Wrench, hex key, plunger & instruction manual
Features and benefits
- This electric shredder has integrated wheels to ensure easy manoeuvrability around the garden
- Equipped with a thermal cut-out protector which ensures protection to the user by cutting off the electric supply before it gets highly heated
- Enhanced with an induction motor that provides a longer service life and operates silently unlike a standard universal motor. No load speed - 2850/min
- Plunger helps to push material through, keeping your fingers away from the cutting blades. Shredding rate: 40:1. Material throughput: 80kh/h
- Manufacturing standards: EN 60335-1:2012+A11, EN 50434:2014, EN 62233:2008, EN 55014-1:2006+A1+A2, EN 61000-3-2:2014, EN 61000-3-11:2000
|Manufacturer guarantee||2 years|
|Power voltage supply||220-240V|
|Sound pressure level||101dB(A)|
|Standard||EN 60335-1:2012+A11, EN 50434:2014, EN 62233:2008, EN 55014-1:2006+A1+A2, EN 61000-3-2:2014, EN 61000-3-11:2000|
Cairheinallt - 7 days ago
Used it today for 8 hours and baring a few blockages and it worked faultless
Overall a bargain - but not 'out of the box'
Macxter5897142656171 - 30 days ago
Remove the fins inside the plastic shroud at the bottom where the shredded material exits the machine. Before this modification it blocked every 15 mins. After this, it ran most of the afternoon. I was shredding leylandii up the the thickness of my thumb and filled over 30 sacks..
Do not waste your money
Katie 1943 - 1 month ago
Bought this and it is next to useless , keeps getting jammed and to clear it out every 10 mins , worst design ever come across
Anonymous - 2 months ago
I bought this product to shred small branches, the like of which are shown on the online product description. I've owned shredders before so not naive to the fact that they occasionally block but this product is awful. Don't waste your money.
Remove the chute vanes!
MattF - 3 months ago
As the majority of the other reviews have said, this is a great product IF you take the time to remove the vanes in the mouth of the out-chute.
I purchased this yesterday and thought I would give it the benefit of the doubt and try it with the vanes in place. It blocked within the first ten minutes of use. A few seconds with the multi-tool saw and the vanes were removed. A vast improvement and no further blockages. Chewed through twigs and small branches as thick as my thumb with ease.
A fundamental design flaw so 3* with the vanes in, 5* with them removed!