We remain open and here to help. Customer and colleague safety remains our priority. Whether shopping in-store or online, we urge you to follow the Government’s social distancing guidelines and to shop responsibly only for what is necessary.
See more Petrol lawnmowers
Mountfield SP53H 160cc Petrol Lawnmower
- Ideal for cutting grass and keeping your lawn neat and tidy
- Comes with Ergonomically shaped soft grip folding handles
- Cutting width - 510mm
- Blade type - Steel
Features and benefits
Powered by the new Honda GCV170 autochoke 167cc engine this Mountfield mower is designed to provide an excellent finish on all types of lawn. lawn. Self propelled, no need to push, ideal for maintaining your lawn with minimum effort - particularly if your lawn has slopes
- The Autochoke system on the engine automatically sets the choke to give optimum starting and running in all cutting conditions.
- Rugged powder coated and hard wearing steel chassis
- Mulching plug finely cuts grass timinings into a nitrogen-rich mulch which is recycled back into the lawn as a natural fertiliser
- It has a steel chassis with skid plate which reduces scalping of the lawn
- A 3 year warranty plus a dedicated service link aftersales support and advice helpline with a network of garden machinery repair specialists available on 0800 121 6585
|Fuel tank capacity||1L|
Mountfield SP 53H
Jackflash 1 - 5 months ago
New ( Honda ) Mountfield -SP53h. 160cc lawnmower bought to replace my 12-year-old model Which has given excellent service used once or twice a week in season on large lawns. Bought at Harrogate store excellent service + very Helpful staff.5/8/2020.
Mountfield Honda powered petrol Lawnmower
SIrons - 7 months ago
Powerful Honda engine cuts Wet grass with ease using very little petrol throughout working day.
Bisto99 - 1 year ago
Bought this for a large lawn. Starts first or second time cuts fine but is just too heavy. Sinks in soft parts of lawn and tears turf, not easy to manoeuvre .
More cutting heights would have helped
product not good
trev76 - 1 year ago
good engine but the back wheels very noisy sounds like grinding took it back and changed it for another mower.
Tonytt111 - 1 year ago
Replaced a 20 year mower. Starts first time. Great cut and not too loud either.