See more Scarifiers & tillers
MSRP1400 1400W 370mm Raker & scarifier
- Raking and scarifying thatched lawns
Features and benefits
- The 24 raking tines gently combs grass and removes moss, leaves and thatches. The 7 scarifying blades cut into the ground, clearing the lawn and preparing it for reseeding
- Equipped with a foldable handle for easy transportation and compact storage
- The height adjustment measurements range between 12/-9/-6/-3/0 mm
- Cutting area 500m²
- Manufacturing standard: EN 50636-2-92:2014
|Power voltage supply||220-240V|
|Sound pressure level||98dB(A)|
Nice rear box raker with plenty of spares.
jamo9809 - 12 days ago
Nice machine. Avoid use on long grass (cut it first) and when the grass is really wet as the machine clogs. Can be used with collector off, then use lawn mower to pick it up better than the unit. Spare tines here on Amazon, made by Spartacus.
It’s under £90
Olip21 - 1 month ago
Bought today and whilst not extensively used it has worked well thus far. Makes light work of moss and collects a lot in the bag. It is a very light unit so I have doubts about the aeration but fir £89 it’s well worth it.
Did the job well
Thebossy - 1 month ago
I have been debating a scarifier for 4 years now and was warned off by friends who claimed it ruined the garden. This one removed the moss and was quite efficient. I didn't expect it to all go and it has left some but it was so good I recommended it to my neighbour
gardenkev - 1 month ago
I bought the 1880w model 4 years ago. Used it 3 times each year and first time of using this year it started smoking then cut out. I have been told it is not possible to get it repaired so it is effectively useless after 12 uses. Not fit for purpose. Macallister customer services not interested.
AndyBrie - 1 month ago
I need to replace tines, can't find anywhere online?