See more Skirting board
Natural Pine Ogee Skirting board (L)2.4m (W)119mm (T)15mm, Pack of 4
This Ogee Skirting Create decorative baseboard between your walls and flooring
- Not CE marked
- Fixings sold separately
- Guarantee - Statutory
- Comes with 4 x 2.4m lengths
- Create decorative baseboard between your walls and flooring
- Ready to paint, stain or varnish
Features and benefits
Redwood Pine has a richer colour finish for a more traditional appearance
- This redwood skirting from Metsä Wood will look great as a decorative baseboard between your walls and flooring, adding the perfect finishing touch to any room in your home. Suitable for improving the appearance of a room around your home.
- Skirting board conceals the joint between the wall and floor. It also protects walls from furniture damage.
- For decorative internal room applications
- Paint, stain or varnish to achieve desired finish
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Warped boards, awful product
Shaun H - 3 months ago
I bought this product recently for my office. No matter how you try to line them up or fix them they won't fit correctly as they are warped on both the horizontal and vertical (they are c shaped). Waste of money
Suitable for firewood only !!!!
Colin K - 5 months ago
Bought three packs skirting and three packs architrive from Sutton in Ashfield store. On inspection found 20 out of 27 lengths, either bowed, twisted or bent and unusable. Took them back to store and changed them for mdf ones which thankfully were very good. Unfortunately I found out later the returned skirting and architrive had been put back on stock and had been picked up by another customer, so I pointed out all the defects to them and they put them back and I advised them to get the mdf ones, which they did. These packs of wood are not suitable to be used and if you do want them PLEASE check them thoroughly first!!!
Poor quality timber
choons - 8 months ago
Very disappointed with the quality of the timber used in both packs I bought of this.
Upon opening the packs the timber felt far too wet. The timber is meant to be kiln dried but I can only imagine that the kiln used to 'dry' it was sitting at the bottom of the North Sea. In fact if the timber was any greener it would still have leaves on it and a squirrel would have jumped out of the packaging.
There's no way that timber this wet will dry without warping, not what you want for skirting boards!